I can't thank you all enough...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lau, May 30, 2003.

1. Lau

Lau New Member

for all your kindness, prayers, advice, thoughtfulness, friendship, for listening, caring and understanding.

I would also like to extend my appreciation to Pro Health for so generously giving us this forum that we have come to depend on so much for all of the above.

I have recently been having a hard time dealing with an endless flare-up, and want to thank all of you who responded to my cry for help. You did help - very much.
    Your words comforted my soul, and your advice is always right-on because you've been there.

I haven't been on the computer much, mostly because it is downstairs, and my bedroom is upstairs! Also haven't been clear headed and just don't have the energy, but wanted to let you know how much your replys meant to me.
    ~Annette2~I'm also from the Bronx!

Love to you all,
    Laurie

2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Thank you for all the compliments for the board and Pro Health! Glad we could help you, even in a small way.

As for that upstairs bedroom, I know what you mean.

I put a Sleigh bed (daybed) downstairs in place of a sofa that was a killer to my back.

My husband though I was a 'nut case' when I suggested this, but as it turned out, it looks like an antique sofa! I just piled large throw pillows on it, and a throw. Now I can stay down here for naps, and when I feel bad instead of 'facing' those stairs!
    Plus the added benefit of being able to pull myself up with the back of it.

Just a thought for you................

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Lau

Lau New Member

I've often thought about making my house more comfortable and usable. Right now I feel like there is no where for me to be comfortable in my own house! The sofas are all to low and hard to get up from. My mattress is firm and I feel like I might as well be laying on a rock-then again I don't know if anything would be comfortable when you have so much pain. Don't want to get new furniture right now, keep thinking I'll wait till one of my kids moves out give them the old, and then buy new. Yeah Right! Like thats going to happen any time soon! LOL! (only kidding boys, you know how much I love having you here!)

Anyway, thank you Shirl for all you do.

Hugs,
    Laurie
  4. jamedw1

jamedw1 New Member

ya gotta tell from where... :)

it's where i grew up...
    theriot ave, between gleason and watson...lol...

(near bruckner blvd not far from parkchester)...

you hang tough, annette...
    don't ever quit believing something good is just around the corner...
    because it always is... :)
    ed