i can't wait to talk to my psychaitrist

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Feb 18, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have started a new antidepressant...i am need ing increase but he will be off until tuesday...i break out in nerve hive on my shoulders...it is not strong enough to handle my stress anxiety...

i really feel low coming quickly...

all weekend i have not really did much..i did meet a friend for dinner at applebees' really good....but i am missing a man in my life or my really good friends to go hang out and have a few drinks and dancing...dancy is or was my thing..i have a ntural ability of dancing...have cleared out clubs in san francisco to do that is quite something...andi love the attention because i am in my zone....i took dance,ballet and tap as a little girl...i would have taken more but my parents couldn't afford it...i knew they couldn't that is why i stopped with lessons...my teacher was really disappointed because i caught on and remember everything for my recitials...my teacher was am actual "miss MIchigan"

i regret that i didn't stay in them especially the dancer really can great careers...now i am too old and have feet problems....i would love to be dancing ballroom...that would make my day...but it drags me down when i can not wear high heels anymore and they say no surger now...

this would be my passion to pursu and would love to dance with man that could move,,,,,

well may i will find a class i may be able to handle it brings my spirit up....

i want my health bettr...and i want to lose25 lbs,,,or more may be35 and i would be in great shape again...

but i need my elboew cured from the tendonitis....i hav alreacy hes jab 3 corotozone shot in them already.no working for me...

jodie

2. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I love to watch ballroom dancing on T.V., have you seen the dance show where they take celebraties and teach them to dance with a professional, then they have a contest? I like that show, I love the costumes! So pretty! I also love ice skating. As I see such a grace in the way they glide across the ice. I love their costumes too! I wouldn't mind designing those types of costumes, haha! That would be fun.
    You really ought to find a class for dance, I bet you would have so much fun! I saw in our local newspaper that there is clogging and line dancing classes, but I don't think I could deal with that, haha! What can I say, I live way out in the country, in the state of GA. Hey, don't they make some kind of dance shoes with lower heals? I thought maybe jazz dance shoes were lower, just an idea. Let me know if you decide to go for the classes, I'd love to hear all about it, haha!
    You take care and try to go out and have fun!
    Kellyann
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

kelleyann and judy,

we'll see about the tendonitis, i keep getting in the elbow and it is burning pain and hot to the touch....read on mayoclinic must see doctor immediatley..i will call dr. tomarrow...
    and for the new ad i have to wait for the psychairtrist to call me back on tuesday then he will i am sure say up the dosage....i am hypersensitive to meds-allergic reactions...so far so good on this one...

maybe when i can get all of the joint problems taken off then maybe i can think about a class...

jodie
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

well time will hopefully heal..i'll make my dr. appt for the darn blessed elbow again...and all of the other things...
    jodie