I can't work today

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by 143alan, Oct 2, 2006.

1. 143alan

143alan New Member

Please keep me in your prayers today that everything will be OK because I can't get to work today. I've been up since around 4:30 a.m and I'm in incredible pain. This is the busiest time of the month for my job and I had 12 people scheduled today that they are going to have to reschedule. I hate that so much, you can't imagine. However, I'm in so much pain I'm exhausted and my stomach is now upset. I can't afford to lose my job and don't really think there's an immediate problem with that, it just always makes me worry when I'm out.

Thanks so much to all of you. You're so supportive and loving and that means so much to me.
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Nothing like suffering the stress of guilt along with feeling sick. I will pray that you feel better.
  3. 143alan

143alan New Member

thank you para and asa for your prayers. I really hated to put a thread out like this because so many people are suffering so much more than I do.
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Manager,

I am so sorry for all your stress and pain today

May God be with you to give you the strength you need to get by.

hugs

kgangel
  5. 143alan

143alan New Member

It's 2:30 p.m. and the pain is starting to ease off some now. Thanks for the prayers.
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am so sorry to hear of your condition. We had violent storms tear through our town last night and it knocked out computers out at school so I am just know seeing this at home. I have an apt I have to rush off to but you are in my prayers. I will write more later.

Love,
    Nancy