Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lgp, Sep 20, 2008.

1. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I snapped this photo of my daughters chilling over lunch in St. Maarten this past August. That's my fourteen year old on the left and my nineteen year old twins are center and right. And yes they are identical--but they look different now, probably because of the hair color. Just wanted to share this photo with you guys.

2. sisland

sisland New Member

Gorgeous Girls! ,,,plus they all look Happy!,,,Thanks for sharing this photo with us!,,,,,Sis
    [This Message was Edited on 09/20/2008]
  3. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

They are gorgeous! What fun you must all have!!!
    I'm sort of jealous. I have two Fantastic wonderful boys and two sisters. I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, but I still cherish my girl time with my sisters. We still hang out, laugh together, be silly and we're all getting older. We're all very close to our Mom too. I wish that for you and your girls.
    Thanks for sharing such a beautiful picture of your family!

4. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Wow, what beautiful girls! In this picture, the girl on the left looks amazingly like Cameron Diaz. Does she look like her all the time, or just in this pic?
    They are all three absolutely adorable!
  5. poets

poets Member

The girls are truly beautiful. You must be so very proud of them! Thanks for sharing!

6. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

I still can't figure out how to change the profile pictures. I have clicked on all the links.

7. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

your daughters are real beauties, you must be a very proud Mum.

Thanks for sharing.

8. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Laura,

Yes, they are all so cute looking. I know how proud you are. I have 4 girls and 1 son (the baby). Now I have 7 grandsons and 1 granddaughter. They grow up much to fast as I am sure you already know.

Thanks so much for sharing.

9. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

They are gorgeous Laura, thanks for sharing. I love having girls, I have 2, one is 15 and 1 is 18. However, they sure can be expensive. LOL

10. springwater

springwater Active Member

How proud you must be! Theyre beautiful and look so happy. I can just imagine how a dress/accessory/make up shopping session must be, I used to enjoy going out with my daughter on those.

Also you must be so busy dividing yuor time between the three of thems activities, school and all.

Thanks for posting

God Bless
  11. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

so much for all the warm messages!!

Jam, I must say, they are good people; all three are very community service oriented. We raised them with the Ghandi credo, 'Be the change you want to see in the world.' And they go about it each and every day. That same drive and integrity can make them a little crazy to get along with sometimes though!! And yes, we do have alot of fun when we are all together. The twins both live away at college, so we appreciate our time together even more.

Last Sunday we spent a great day together. My youngest daughter misses her sisters terribly, especially the one who goes to school in Boston. Liz was going to be in NYC just for the day, and we took the little one into the city not telling her that her sister would be there. You should have seen the look on her face when Liz randomly approached her on the street. Screams and hugs all over the place!! We had a beautiful lunch at a French pattiserie and then we walked over to Central Park together andd visited Strawberry Fields. My younger daughter snapped a great photo of the 'Imagine' tribute to John Lennon. I will post it when it's downloaded. It was a very simple day, but all the more beautiful because we spent a few precious hours all together.

When Liz left for the bus station, I cried as she wave goodbye withe her backpack on her back,fading away down the subway steps. I can never get used to that; I'm actually okay a little while later when I recompose myself, but I always lose it when I have to say goodbye. I'm such a mush...

Anyway, to the poster who mentioned that my youngest daughter looks like Cameron Diaz--quite a few people have told me that. And I can assure you, she is just as goofy and funny!!

Thanks again for all the nice comments. You guys always make my day.

[This Message was Edited on 09/24/2008]