I could have strangled my cats this morning

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sunflowergirl, Dec 23, 2006.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I had been working in my studio on a watercolor of cyclamen and had left it for a short time to get some coffee. When I came back the two of them were in there, one still on my work table. I shooed them away and to my horror discovered two pink pawprints on my painting. They must have gotten their feet wet, then stepped onto my pallet and then the painting. I think I can save it, after some scrubbing, and I'll paint a few extra leaves to cover up the damage. GRRRRRRRRR.
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

were just expressing their artistic side.....they thought it needed a little more pink......
  3. mrdad

mrdad New Member

If those Cats continue to be a problem, my Friend "Guido"

can take "care" of your little problem for a specified

amount of CASH!

Passing on some info.,
  4. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

Nancy, that is so funny, and yet Maddening.
    I know your talented enough to still paint a Masterpiece.

Our Kitty's, being close in age, lol, so I know what a bunch of Mischief makers, they really just want to get into everything, they love to help, ya Know. lol

Hope Your Having a Wonderful Christams Day,
    Hoping the year 2007 will be a Great one for you and your family.

5. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I have a very funny book, lots of pictures, of cats painting. And some of these paintings really sell for lots of money though I don't know who would buy them.

I've started to leave a container of water, my color pallet and some paper, just in case they want to get creative at 2 a.m. I'll let you guys know if anything transpires.

Sharon. Hope you had a good Christmas and that Santa was good to you.