I could use some prayers...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tslanker, Sep 6, 2003.

1. tslanker

tslanker New Member

I've posted before on the fibro board about a fall I had. About six weeks ago my family went on a cruise. As we were leaving the boat I fell flat. I immediately felt this burning in my left breast. Two days later I had a bruise that covered my entire breast. It took about two weeks for it to even start going away. One morning I got up and found several small lumps and one large lump right in the middle of the bruise. I went to the ER scared to death. He told me that the lumps were hematomas from falling so hard. Two weeks later I went to see my PCP and she agreed. I went to see my PCP again yesterday and she told me that they had gone down a lot- praise GOD! But she also said if they don't go down completely I might have to see a surgeon. This is the last thing I need right now. I've had the worst year of my life, health wise. Please pray that these lumps go away. I'm so tired of worrying. I would appreciate your prayers and am so thankful for everyone on this board.God's Blessings to you all. Terry
  2. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

I will indeed put you on my prayer list. - I will tell my daughter, Martha, to also pray. She gets so upset [long story] just when she has to have a routine exam- she certainly will underswtand about you.

Hugs - Marian
  3. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Will also be praying for you!
    Lisa
  4. tslanker

tslanker New Member

I do remember you replying to my post on the fibro board. The hematomas have gotten much smaller then they were, but it just scares me to death knowing that they are still there. Ever since I've had fibro I get scared at every little ache and pain. But I trust in the Lord and know that things will be ok. I will be praying for your husband and hope that your lupus isn't giving you too much trouble.

Lisa, Thanks a bunch for the prayers, I really need them right now.

Marian, I know what your daughter is going through. When I had my very first mammogram they found three lumps. I was horrified, they had to re-do my mammogram three times that day. It was such a trauma for me that everytime the DR. tells me to get one I get physically sick. Thanks so much for praying for me. I don't know how people make it in this world without Jesus. Lately I've spent more time on my knees than on my feet. God bless you and Martha too!

Terry
    [This Message was Edited on 09/06/2003]
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Terry, what an awful fall you must have had. Will keep you in prayer that those lumps go down completely.

God bless hon..........

Shalom, Shirl