I couldn't stay away from ya'll...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hdbubblehead, Oct 27, 2005.

1. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

Greetings.
    I took some time away from the internet, and got some sleep. (all week).
    today, was my sister's birthday, but she's in heaven & I wish I slept through today too.
    I thought I would check in, and sure enough, there were some topics I needed to express myself, so I did.
    I must say, the most perfect for me was from Mermaid01
    the topic of Pain management with opiates.
    ie- Oprah show. (i didn't see it) but, sending that information was perfect. Chronic pain, and use of strong prescription medications has been an issue for me most of 25 yrs. either explaining to my family, friends, and anyone else who does not suffer with daily pain.
    I guess what bothers me the most, was that it took all this time to get all the diagnosis' in on my conditions, to "prove" I had every reason for needing a very strong medication to combat the pain suffering all these years, to find out that my spinal cord is being "cut" and "narrowed" by the bones of my spine.
    It's called Spondylosis/ spinal myopathy/ and then add that to all the other dd of Fibromyalgia, CFS, Lupus, and a few other miserable, uncurable, irreversable chosen few that I need not bore anyone with.
    I just want to say thank you to Ya'll for being out there, online, 24/7. So..... Thank You & GOD Bless You.

KODY UPDATE: Excellent, he is doing wonderful under the conditions of something like 10 surgeries after his motorcycle crash. off the trac tube as of yesterday, and able to talk a few words at a time, praise the Lord for your prayers going up.
    Thank you again. He was told about his other cousin & the funeral was beautiful. xx to all who have asked for comfort to our family too.

I will check in again in a few days........love & peace
    to our soldiers.....come home USA !
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Sorry you hurt, but happy to hear Kody is doing so well. You take care of yourself and I'm glad you remember we are always here.

Hugs,
    Sue
  3. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

You said you couldn't stay away from us... my question is why would you want to? I'm kidding. I know life gives us other things to handle.

Glad your posting.
    Tigger
  4. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

very nice did it.
    YA got me......ahhhhhhhh.
    we're on the same page. PEACE & hugs
  5. dbhughes

dbhughes New Member

Hello
    I am new to this site, and it is just wonderful,I also have cervical spondylosis with myopathy, I was operated on 13 years ago, there was not a lot they could do,
    My spinal canal is now 12mm and now my hands are very weak,and am at great risk of spinal fractures,
    It seems that my canal will continue to narrow, so my future is not great, All of you seem so together, some days I feel that I will fall apart completely, About 2 years ago I had a bad fall and now also have FM, It never rains but it pours!!
    Love to you all,
    Delphine
  6. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

and some comforting words to you too, from me.
    This life makes no sense to me somedays, yanno?
    I talk about my sisters because it keeps them real in this world. Because their death here, does not seem to have reason for only being allowed such a short time together. Look in my profile, I put a photo there today.
    take care and thank you for your consideration.
    I hope you know that GOD holds every tear we weep.
    I don't know what I would be doing without knowing GOD is in control and no matter what, HE will help us through all this.....HIS words, are a light unto our path....
    you be safe and have a piece of cake or cookie this weekend. And buy some flowers if ya can n put em in a vase just for our sisters. okay? ok.
    talk to you later.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/28/2005]