I desperately need prayers for my Uncle

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by valleyann, May 19, 2006.

1. valleyann

valleyann New Member

My uncle has been missing since last friday. He left with nothing but clothes on his back and was in a poor mental state. He was depressed and talking about suicide...

Please pray that we are able to find him. We are doing a search and rescue for him tomorrow.

Thank you.

Valleyann
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Dear Lord, please be with this family. I pray that you bring their uncle back home and well, if this be your will. Talk to his heart and I pray he will listen. Don't let him do anything that might harm but lead him back to you and his family. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
  3. valleyann

valleyann New Member

Hello,

Thank you very much for your prayer... I really appreciate it. I need all the prayers I can get.

Valleyann
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Hun, still praying for your uncle and for your family. Don't give up hope. De
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

What a difficult situation. I will pray. PLEASE do post news once it becomes available. I also pray you be given strength to handle the situation.
  6. valleyann

valleyann New Member

Thank you for your prayers! I really appreciate it. It's a very difficult and confusing time for my family right now...we have never experienced anything quite like this before. I just hope my uncle is safe...

Valleyann
  7. ronter7

ronter7 New Member

i pray that your search and rescue is successful and your uncle is found safe. i pray he then gets the help he needs, and for all of the family and friends involved. ronda
  8. valleyann

valleyann New Member

Hello,

I just wanted to let you all know that the Search and Rescue we had for my Uncle on Saturday was unfortunately unsuccessful. Now all we can do is pray and wait...

Thank you very much for all of your prayers.

Valleyann
  9. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Valleyann,

Please know your uncle, you and family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Prayers going Up!
    ((Hugs & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  10. MamaR

MamaR New Member

This has to be so very hard on everyone.

Will be helping to pray!

Love....Mari
  11. valleyann

valleyann New Member

Hello,

Thank you all for your prayers! I can't explain how much I truly appreciate all of your prayers for my Uncle!

Valleyann
  12. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Dear....I went to sleep praying for all of you last night, but.. I keep thinking of you and your uncle so much!

I am still praying for good news!

Mari
  13. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I was hoping you would have had some news. Time must be passing very slowly for you and your family.
    prayers and blessings dear.
  14. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in with prayers for your Uncle, and family.

Blessings,
    Judy
  15. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in with prayers for your Uncle, and family.

Blessings,
    Judy
  16. dejovu

dejovu New Member

You are still in my thoughts and prayers. And will continue to be. Please keep us updated on any news. God continue to give you and your family the strength to deal with this. Love De
  17. valleyann

valleyann New Member

No words can express how thankful I am that you all have prayed for my Uncle and my family. I just want you to know that I truly appreciate it!

Valleyann
  18. MamaR

MamaR New Member

we are still praying.

Mari
  19. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Valleyann,
    I'm so sorry to hear that your uncle has been missing. Many prayers that he is soon found alive and well.

Hugs and prayers,
    Faye
  20. dejovu

dejovu New Member

B
    [This Message was Edited on 06/01/2006]