~~~***** I did a picture too!! ****~~~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SherylD, Jan 6, 2006.

1. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I jumped on the picture wagon!!! This was just this Christmas.

I like being able to see the pictures of everbody else.. Nice to see who we are talking to. So I finally took the time to do it.

Have a good one!!

SherylD
  2. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

WOW!!! You look wonderful. I thought how healthy and nice your hair looked then looked at your bio. So pretty.

M
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

SherlD

You are such a lovely young lady! You are same age as my second son. I'm so sorry that you suffer with this disease at such a young age!

I lived west of Chicago for almost 20 years! I know what you mean about the cold weather. I have one son that still lives there....with my three granddaughters! MISS THEM!!!

MamaR
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

The pic of you is beautiful! I think that your hair is lovely!

MamaR
  5. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I think you are beautiful.. Your hair color looks great on you!! I don't know what red would look like?? I would have to see it.

Short is never a bad idea.. It's a pick me up sometimes.

I had short hair for a few years.. My husband loved my short hair.. And I got lots of compliments on it. I just never had anyone to cut mine for me. When it was short I cut it myself.. That was a pain.

My mom does hair also.. But she hates to cut my hair. She says I complain to much.LOL So now I have it long so I don't have to get it cut so much. Short hair you do have to upkeep it a little more.

Thank you everybody for all the nice things you have said.. It is very nice of you all.

SherylD
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

You are very pretty and thanks for putting your photo up.

I haven't been here much lately because of an enormous amount of email I have been getting. I know I'm missing answering lots of posts and don't want anyone to feel slighted.

Just happened to click on your post to see your beautiful photo.

Hope you are having a low pain day. :)

Hugs,
    Faye