I did it! A picture of Little Blue

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

It isn't a close up, but there she is on her nest. I can post another when I get back from up North..going to visit some kids and grandkids. :p Cynthia
  2. springwater

springwater Active Member

That is one beautiful fowl less what a lovely brown! And i was laughing because her

pen is cleaner than my house, hahahaha. I have to mention i have several dogs and

they are a bunch of dirty chaps. Scruffy things. Always bringing in mud and brushing

muddy coats against the walls.

Thanks for posting

God Bless
  3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I loved the photo. Now we know what the adoptive mom "Blue" looks like and having a photo somehow makes it so much easier to follow the future story. I'm going to be waiting on details of the brood that she is sitting on and those you are trying to hatch. This will be good.
  4. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Cleaner than your house? Well, you can always take care of that with a few shavings spread around the floors, then just sweep once a month or so. Dogs? Oh I know about dogs. But, I have to say right now, it's myself, Scott and Austin bringing in the mud lately. We are getting a lot of wet lately! And more to come.
    I will post a picture later of the whole area we have blocked off inside this coop to keep the others away. It isn't finished yet, as Scott needs to put more chicken wire around, so If there are any hatches, the little ones won't be able to poke their heads out of what I have there now.
    TwoCats, I am sooo hoping I have a future story..of cute little yellow, and black and cream colored chicks running around....then, I get to wait and see if there are any hens. I would love to have another Austrolorp. They lay nice big brown eggs..and are nice friendly birds, plus winter friendly.
    Cynthia