I Did It Again

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Jan 2, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

I did it again. Things needed to be done, I had started feeling better and then I did the chores. Now I am back at square one. Will I ever learn? When do you do the chores:
    when you're feeling better or when miserable? In between?
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

When you can...
    I know.. vicious circle.. feel better.. over do it.. feel worse.. never ends!! Hugs!!
  3. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

I get so angry at myself for not being able to do the simplest things. Like you, if I have a good day I try to tackle some of the things that need attention, but then the you-know-what hits the fan and I can't move! I felt fairly decent yesterday morning and told my DH that we would put all the Christmas stuff away yesterday, leaving today for R&R (we're both off work today). Well, by 9:00 a.m. yesterday morning I started feeling the same old major fatigue and pain, in no doubt due to having had company for a week. I was exhausted and begged off with DH, promising to "de-Christmas" and spit shine the place today. I ended up sleeping most of yesterday away, and was still in horrible pain last night. Today I slept in until 10:00 a.m. and still feel awful ... no energy, pain in arms in especially bad, trouble breathing ... and yet I knew I had no choice but to do the "chores" awaiting me. Ugh. I have struggled through a great deal of it but the place is a wreck ... I HAVE to get done today because tomorrow it's back to work and I need some semblance of order around here to simply function on a work day.

I get so mad at myself for feeling this way in the first place, for "appearing" lazy, and for putting things off!!!!

I know DH is trying to understand and he helps a LOT, but I can't put it all on him. I keep taking little breaks (and getting on the computer!) but it doesn't help. I want to fall down and CRY!!!!! I feel absolutely awful. THIS DD SUCKS!!!!!

Okay, whining over (may I have a little cheese with that, too?!?) ... I'm going to make myself work for 15 full minutes this time without stopping, it will be a record for the day!!!

Sigh.

Hope you feel better, Nyro!!!

Kat
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Thank you:
    It really is a terrible feeling to have to do something when feeling 'OK'(as if there is such a thing): only to find yourself a wreck the next day.

Thank you, Stormskye for the suggestion. I will start to do that right today.
    Hugs to all,
    NyroFan
  5. ksp56

ksp56 Member

The best advice is that of Stormyskye. I always try to remember her suggestion, when I have much to do. It does help get more done! Then there are those other days when I cover my ears and don't listen!

Take care!

Kim