I DID IT!!! I SLEPT W/ OUT TYLENOL P.M.!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pamela, Oct 3, 2002.

1. pamela

pamela New Member

This is to all who reponded yesterday to my post about the 3100 mg.'s of excederin p.m. I was taking along with my daily pain meds. It's also to those who can not sleep..maybe this will help. Finally, (I hope) I have found a small brew of stuff that helps me sleep. I listened to everybody telling me not to take too much tylenol. So I screamed down to the local grocery store and bought the stores own brand of Benydryl. The real stuff has too much inert ing. in it I can't take. Anyway I went home last night and I took: the valerian root w/out alcohol, 2 of the ZMA stuff you get here on site and 3 of the benydryl I purchased. IT WORKED!!!!!! Yeah!!! I did not wake up at all and when it was time for me to get up for work it only took about 15-20 min. to get my body in gear. Thank you all for your reponses yesterday!!! It sunk in me brain!!!! Also hope this might help those who need it that can't sleep. I have an REAL tough time falling asleep and staying asleep so I have to take more than one thing or I lay there and stare at my husbands glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. See Ya -- Pamela
  2. pamela

pamela New Member

This is to all who reponded yesterday to my post about the 3100 mg.'s of excederin p.m. I was taking along with my daily pain meds. It's also to those who can not sleep..maybe this will help. Finally, (I hope) I have found a small brew of stuff that helps me sleep. I listened to everybody telling me not to take too much tylenol. So I screamed down to the local grocery store and bought the stores own brand of Benydryl. The real stuff has too much inert ing. in it I can't take. Anyway I went home last night and I took: the valerian root w/out alcohol, 2 of the ZMA stuff you get here on site and 3 of the benydryl I purchased. IT WORKED!!!!!! Yeah!!! I did not wake up at all and when it was time for me to get up for work it only took about 15-20 min. to get my body in gear. Thank you all for your reponses yesterday!!! It sunk in me brain!!!! Also hope this might help those who need it that can't sleep. I have an REAL tough time falling asleep and staying asleep so I have to take more than one thing or I lay there and stare at my husbands glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. See Ya -- Pamela
  3. Cricket_23

Cricket_23 New Member

I am so happy to hear that you finally got a good night's sleep! That is really good news!

HUGS,
    Cricket :)