I DID MY PROFILE

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by another_painful_day, May 3, 2004.

1. another_painful_day

another_painful_day New Member

I just wanted to let all you know I actually spent time and did my profile. Hope ya like it!!!!
    Hugs to all. Im doing just "ok"...Ive seen better days believe me.

Paster Ben said yesterday in church that when ya think th8ings are bad and really they arent but you are feeling really horrible about them...just think of the following...

"IS THIS IS AS BAD AS ITS GOING TO GET TODAY" OR "IS THIS THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN TO ME TODAY???"...because in hind sight, no matter what are troubles are, they certainly could be a heck of alot worse...Right?

He did make me stop and think thats for sure.

Let me know what ya think of profile. I put the four kids in for the photo. Its the xmas pic from last december 2003.
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

You have some beautiful kids, what a blessing for sure.
    You pastor is so right, Amen.

May I ask you what your first name is?

Danny
  3. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

It really is a lovely photo, great memories to keep for you.
    I enjoyed reading your profile, you sound like you have a lovely family. I am sorry you have to contend with the dd's as well, but know God gives you the ability to get through, somehow. You certainly sound like you have a wonderfully supportive husband, that is a real bonus.
    I wish you well.
    Linda.
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

You have a beautiful family. I enjoyed the picture. I have one step-child and my husband and I have two boys together. Blending families are tricky to deal with sometimes but the rewards are great.

God bless,
    Sandy
  5. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

What a beautiful family:)
    monkeykat