i did something silly!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigmama2, Jun 12, 2009.

1. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

i said what the heck- and i just went for it!--- i went in my pool "au naturelle"!!! LOL I am NOT a go in the pool "au naturelle" type of person. i dont know what posessed me to do it. yes, i do - i have been stressed out to the MAX. but doing this silly out of character thing really helped my stress. i was in the pool -by myself -in the dark- with a big silly grin on my face. i practically giggled out loud.

just had to share this little happy moment with yall.

bigmama2
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

good for you. Although I am always a very serial person myself, I've been
    told that an appropriate amount of silliness helps to keep one young.

Not sure what "au naturelle" is. I suppose it's one of those face creams or
    lotions women are always applying. (Is there still such a thing as vanishing
    cream?)

I have dry skin on my feet. I've been applying some cream I got at the
    99 cent store for the past year. Despite the low price, this cream is
    the cats' meow. My feet now feel so young I'm waring white bucks and
    dancing to the music of Pat Boone and Elvis.

I am so old I belong to the first generation of teens that danced to rock and
    roll.

Rock
  3. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

Last summer I got in a friend's pool in my good clothes...talk about silly...au naturelle was not feasable as it was crowded w/ our kids and her hubby but it was absolutely delicious...my capris got faded from the chlorine and everyone could see through my shirt but I didn't care...I had not brought my suit and the water was irresistable.

And your way is certainly totally fun...used to do that all the time in my pool when I lived in CA...got off work when the rest of the world was asleep (I hope) and would take a 2am swim totally free...shuttng off the pool and flood lights of course!

I have been dreaming of swimming nearly every time I have a dream...hope to go swimming this week coming up. But even though I will be happy, I will be suited up!

Loved your happy moment...

SJ
  4. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

That wasn't "silly". It was LIBERATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
  5. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

glad yall enjoyed my wacky story!

rock- you crack me up! you are a character!!!

sj- you and i could hang out and jump in pools fully clothed- because i have done that too!!!

pippi- exactly --- it was totally liberating. and heres the kicker. i am very very overweight - so i certainly am NOT comfortable being nude. but i just said "$%#@ it"- and did it anyway!!!!

and i just might do it again tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahhahhahaha

peace out yall
    bigmama2
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I am happy to be a character, Bigmama. Lots of actors say the best and most
    challenging parts go to the character actors. Very often the leads don't do
    much but stand around and look pretty.

I wasn't kidding about the cream. I guess the brand is J. Plus. That's what it
    says in medium sized letters. In big letters it says BODY moizturizing (sic)
    cream. I bought this jar a year or two ago. Have never seen it for sale
    since.

Jam, I went to Elysium a few times. In the 80s I guess. You know whenever
    one reads about nudism, people always say, "Oh, you feel such a
    wonderful sense of freedom."

And it was true! I did.

And think of all that vitamin D.

Rock

7. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Was this at a public pool? I just hate it when people do that, LOL!!

I will have to settle for jumping au naturelle into the tub tonight.

However, I am planning on visiting my sister in the near future and she has a hot tub that overlooks a lake so no one will see me. Everyone else would have to stay in the house and not look out the windows. Shame on you for giving me this idea!

I have dreams all the time where I suddenly realize I am naked and can't understand why the people around me aren't saying anything. I think this is a common dream.

Should I put on the vanishing cream before or after I jump in the water?

Have fun.

gap
    [This Message was Edited on 06/14/2009]
  8. daylight

daylight New Member

Born to be wildddd!!!!! I wish I had the guts to that but we just have a apartment pool.

=D