i didnt come back...sorry

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dee911, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Dee911

Dee911 New Member

Hi, I posted a message to say I'm new then I've been ill so I have'nt thanked everyone who welcomed me, well thank-you!! It was really nice to come back after feeling awful and read the welcomes, I'm wondering is there anyone out there having problems with their husband/partner as a direct result of fibro or something similar? On one hand he says he can't cope but the on the other he doesnt like anyone else doing anything for me, he is abit controlling sometimes I'll explain more if i need to but he's coming in
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

yes i have had problems from the fibro and marital problems...
    but for me part was he didn'tunderstand he was used to ms. independant superwoman that could do all for everyone...

the other part mostly him, his drinking and womanizing and not being there as a father...picked a few strippers or dancers as his fun toys...well we saw a psycologist and it came out he said he is bipolar.

the ex-husband told me during the affair time, that i didn't know about yet..had my suspisions...anyways saw a psycologist in the uscg and they asked if anyone has ever told him he is bipolar....

well i found that info out about year and a half later...

anyways

yes i have marital problems because of the fibro but it was also a good excuse in his mind that made him not been so guilty for what he was doing...

i am not saying this is your case w/affairs and stuff not saying that is what husbands will do...seems like alot of them here have stuck with the wife, but may take some counseling or education for the hubby to truyly understand you have a legitimate medical problem....

jodie