I didn't pray for more snow

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Asatrump, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Schools closed again, wind chill well below zero. The driveway looked like an exotic sculpture the ways the wind blew it in designs and swirls. OK, thank you Lord, it is lovely, but could I please see a daffodil?

My grandson must have done his "hope for a snow day" routine. Puts a pencil in the refrigerator, wears pj's backwards and a couple other funny rituals. They won't be so happy when they realize they are going to have to give up some future vacation days as we had too many snow days/schools closed already.
  2. 143alan

143alan New Member

I wish I could send you the daffodils in my yard. I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh about the "hope for a snow day" rituals. The things kids won't come up with....lol...lol

Stay warm and snuggled up inside!
    Take Care
    Nancy
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

We don't have much snow but man is it cold. Windchill -30. I guess the upside is he is your grandson and you can always send him home or out to shovel the driveway.lol. It has to get better sometime. eh? 4 months from now we will be complaining it is too hot.lol.
    Cath
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

My grandson couldn't lift this heavy snow, he is only 9..... We broke records now for lowest temp in March. Weekend promised maybe 40 and rain..... that would be an improvement, but with mega snow and ice to melt. Fun. And to think in summer we need AC.