I DO NOT BELIEVE IT.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by suzetal, Jul 12, 2007.

1. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Alot of members say they get harassing calls from dept collectors.

I call my attorney to see if there is a solution. And get exactly how you need to do it. .I posted it today .No one and I mean no one has responded.

Oh well not gonna do that again.You know if your not going to respond for the help you asked for why bother asking??
    [This Message was Edited on 07/12/2007]
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm not one of the ones needing this info, but you did give some really good advice to those who are being hounded.

I hope that someone will see this and take action.

I'm just sorry that no one responded.

Sue
  3. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Sue thank you for reading it.You know it happens a lot were they post a ? or are needing help.Oh well I am ok noe,
    Hugs
    SUE
  4. budmickl

budmickl New Member

And copied it to a word document. I am not behind on my credit cards yet, but my broker has told me I have withdrawn all my retirement so credit cards will be the first bills to not get paid.

I appreciate you getting the info and documenting it here!

budmickl
  5. jmq

jmq New Member

I just got on and saw you other post and this one. I hope the person you were trying to help sees it. Maybe they arent on the computer today?

I just wanted to let you know that you have been SOOO extremely helpful to me on the FM board. Especially with all my disability questions. I do not know what I would do without you and many other people here.

I appreciate you!!!!
    jmq
  6. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Just wanted to give you a nice soft hug.

LindaH
  7. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

angel hugs and loving light to you. i know what it feels like not to get a response but remember though we all have memory and brainfog problems so am sure it wasnt intended on purpose.......

connie