Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by suzetal, Jul 12, 2007.

1. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Alot of members say they get harassing calls from dept collectors.

I call my attorney to see if there is a solution. And get exactly how you need to do it. .I posted it today .No one and I mean no one has responded.

Oh well not gonna do that again.You know if your not going to respond for the help you asked for why bother asking??
    [This Message was Edited on 07/12/2007]
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm not one of the ones needing this info, but you did give some really good advice to those who are being hounded.

I hope that someone will see this and take action.

I'm just sorry that no one responded.

3. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Sue thank you for reading it.You know it happens a lot were they post a ? or are needing help.Oh well I am ok noe,
  4. budmickl

budmickl New Member

And copied it to a word document. I am not behind on my credit cards yet, but my broker has told me I have withdrawn all my retirement so credit cards will be the first bills to not get paid.

I appreciate you getting the info and documenting it here!

5. jmq

jmq New Member

I just got on and saw you other post and this one. I hope the person you were trying to help sees it. Maybe they arent on the computer today?

I just wanted to let you know that you have been SOOO extremely helpful to me on the FM board. Especially with all my disability questions. I do not know what I would do without you and many other people here.

I appreciate you!!!!
  6. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Just wanted to give you a nice soft hug.

7. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

angel hugs and loving light to you. i know what it feels like not to get a response but remember though we all have memory and brainfog problems so am sure it wasnt intended on purpose.......