I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO WORK THIS NEW BOARD

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blizzybear, Dec 7, 2008.

1. blizzybear

blizzybear New Member

I AM HAVING TROBLE WITH THIS NEW BOARD, VEIWING POSTS AND SEEING NEW POSTS, I LIKED THE OLD BOARD, I USED THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE I COULD FIGURE IT OUT, NOW I FEEL FRUSTRATED,
  2. amy44

amy44 Member

I am fairly new, and have a very hard time figuring this out. My brain cannot comprehend all this info, and my memory (short-term) is very poor? I've had CFIDS/FMS for about 25 yrs. & severe, refractory migraines since 1981. :(

What's going on with you? Do you care to share some? I'd like to hear from you! :)

Until later... keep hanging in there!

amy44

[This Message was Edited on 12/08/2008]
  3. jole

jole Member

Hi there! You're not alone with having problems navigating this board, but keep trying. It gets easier the more you use it.

I do understand the cognitive difficulties....mine are improving somewhat....but 2 years ago I know I couldn't have gone from the old board to this one either. It took very little to confuse me..actually, any change at all!

Please keep trying, and if you have questions, this is the place to ask, okay? ***Jole***
  4. 013101

013101 New Member

On the old board, if I searched for a particular topic, the posts would show up with the last one first. The date showed over to the right and so I could tell which ones were new and hadn't been read by me yet.

Now when I do a search, I get results but they don't appear to be in any particular order. I can't sort through hundreds of posts to find the latest ones on my topic! I looked at the FAQ and it says you can re-order the posts using the pull down menu. But I can't find any pull down menu that allows me to do that.

I posted a message to the person who seems to be answering questions about the new boards. Hopefully I'll get an answer, but if anyone else can answer my question, I'd sure appreciate it!

Toni
  5. blizzybear

blizzybear New Member

I have been sick 10 yrs, i have fm/cfs, the fatigue is the worst, i also get migrains, mainly during my cycle, then sinus ha during the month, i was diagnosed at 28yrs old, it sucks, this virus is miserable, sorry to hear it has been so many years for you, are you on a lot of meds? I really am not. i hate meds, so i do as little as possible, i watch my diet, and try to walk even if i have to push through it. I have very supportive doctors, but i was in the medical feild, so i think it has helped me, i also have small problems from this, chronic dry eye, bladder trobles, and skin issues, i hate clothing, they are so uncomfortable, so i wear eally loose cotten, not to attractive, but i do not know what else to do, let me know more about you, blizzy