I don't know how much more I can take....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by halo52208, Apr 18, 2006.

1. halo52208

halo52208 New Member

Today was not a good day from the get go. Got up and found my clothes still damp in dryer, so turned it on and found that the heating element went out. So had to dry my work pants my the furnace. Then I had two loads of laundry to hang on the line. Guess I could say I was lucky it was a nice day to dry on the line. Then I totally lost my memory and thought I had to leave for work at 12, but I was suppose to be there at 12, so they weren't crazy about that. Then my back window wouldn't go down when I pushed the button.

Then I get home and see my dh shoes on the porch with his socks in them. What was so frightening was one of the socks was covered with blood. I walked into the livingroom to see him laying on the couch with his big toe wrapped up and pill bottles on the coffee table. He smashed it at work and it cracked his nail and he had to have it removed.

So I just got home at 7pm and had to cook supper(dh usually does it), take out the trash as tomorrw is trash day. Dh truck is ready to poop out too.

We are not making it financially because I can not work the hours that we need for money. I was making more on unemployment but it ran out in December. I don't know how long I can wait for my lawsuit, we are on the verge of bankruptcy its so bad. I don't want to go there because we did it once already ten years ago. I have prom coming up for the kids and sons graduation party before he goes into the army.

I should file for disability but I don't have no backbone to go through that again. I did that once and got denied and didn't fight it because I got better. But that was a time I just soon forget. I had to go to a doctor that they had to confirm my diagnoises. I should have sued the bas****. Sorry but he crossed the line on whats right and whats wrong. He had me get undressed in front of him and then during the exam he gave me a breast exam. What the he** does a breast exam got to do with fibromyalgia?

Anyway I don't know what to do. I just want this lawsuit to get over with, so I can put it behind me. I just wish I could find a way to earn money at home. I don't know how much longer my knees are going to last. I've never had problems before, but now they hurt really bad after being on my feet to long(more than 2 hours). I can barely use them to stand up.

You know I can be so positive when talking to others on here down in there luck, but I can't seem to find that for myself when I need it the most.

Thanks for listening.

Teri
  2. Jen102

Jen102 New Member

Thanks for sharing. I wish I had something smart to say that might help. Hoping things get better for you. Blessings to you. Jen102
  3. halo52208

halo52208 New Member

Just getting it off my chest helped and knowing you all know how I feel with the fms let alone the other crap to top it off. Have a great night.

Teri
  4. Jordane

Jordane New Member

So sorry all this crap is going on.This DD is really hard on a person,ALL WAYS.Really hope it gets better for you!!!!
    Sending gentle hugs.
    Jordane
  5. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I, too, find it easier to give postitive advise to others than to apply to myself. I guess that is just being human.

So many of us have complicated situations that only add to our illness. I hope that you will be receive a special blessing.

6. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

My window wouldnt roll down yesterday when I went to the pharmacy. Then I got home to call hubby like I do about the same time every day. Couldnt reach his cell phone for 2 hrs. I had him dead or dying on the side of the road when he pulled into the driveway. Then I wanted to kill him. Im afraid I yelled pretty loud at him. Told him to look at his phone. HE had 20 missed calls(mine) THen I burst into tears and really got hysterical like a fool and couldnt stop crying. His ringer had gotten turned off.

Messed up my whole day. Sorry about yours.

Suzette
  7. halo52208

halo52208 New Member

Suzette, I think yesterday was bad all around. I'm glad your hubby was okay. Mine use to have a problem with not calling or returning mine. I'm glad he was okay. The tears were good though because it released all the anger and worry that had built up inside you.

I'm sending {{hugs}} to all of you and hope you have a blessed day.

I feel better today and hope you all do too.

Love, Teri
  8. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

That was surely a really bad day.

I hope DH's toe heals soon, that is awfully painful.

Are you tapping into all the free help you can get? Many people do not apply for Partnership help with their local utility company. The level for getting help is much higher than for food stamps etc. There is a lot of free money. Also, your dryer. If you got on that program, they help you buy new energy efficient applinaces at reduced cost or no interest and discounted. Please call your local utility company and ask as this is a federal funded program and should be available all over the USA.

I wish I could just give you a hug, but all I can do is send you blessings and hope that you can climb on top of this. Life is really very hard at times and I want to validate how hard you are trying. THings will get better.

Where will your son be stationed for training?

Love Anne C