I don't know if anyone noticed or not but......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kacjac, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

I've been gone a week from here, I've missed being here, keeping up with everyone.
    The lady I care for, fell last Sunday, broke her femer in half, mutilple breaks in knee. Metal plate and screws needed. She will now be total care for me. So, for the pray'ers, please pray for her and I both!
    It was such a miracle for Miss Irene, to even make it through surgery, she is a real fighter at 88 y/o. with Dementia!
    I have been going back and forth to the hospital daily, it's an 45 min. to 1 hr. drive, I'm about wore to a frazzle!
    I wish I could stay and post, but I have to jump in the bed now, and rest this wore out body... wish good health and sending hugs to you all....
    Don't forget me......:)
    Luv,Karen
  2. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

That is one heck of a fall for a 88 year old.

I'm here and then gone for awhile so it's hard for me to know when people are missing.

I do wish you both the best... the best doctors, the best care, the best weather, the best everything.

You sound like a wonderful person to care for this woman the way you do at your own detriment. I will pray that you both end of feeling o.k.

Hugs,
    Tigger
  3. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

Thank you for your very comforting words!
  4. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

and now I'm going to bed. Really!
    I read about Rain, Baby Landon, Janet,etc. I pray for the entire board.
    God please hear us.......
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Yes, I noticed you weren`t on the boards. I`m sorry to here Miss Irene fell. She had all that surgery at 88, that is truely a miracle that she made it through that. I am so glad she has you, you are a dear. Does she have any family to help out? I would love to do elderly care but don`t think my body could take it. Just do what your doing and rest up every single moment you can.

I`ll save a spot for you here....:} Update us on you and Miss Irene when you get a chance.

Hugs,
    Sandy
  6. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Just check in whenever you can...we'll pray for you and Miss Irene. Love, Terri