I don't know what is going on with me My legs,feet are so cold

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Apr 9, 2007.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

For the past few weeks I can't get warm. Even when it is warm out side. I will start to relax and with in just a few minutes.
    I hvae tried every thing I can think of to get my feet warm and to stay that way but nothing seems to help for long. I don't know what to do about this. I hate being cold.

My feet and legs are so cold and they seem to just stay that way. This started when I would lay down in the evening soon my feet and legs would be so cold that I was trying to do what ever it took.

I don't know what is wrong with me but this is just strange and I dont' like it. As nothing seems to help but I do try to get them warm when I go to bed I have found that I sleep better that way.

Thanks for listening to me whine,
    ~HUGS~
    Rosemarie
  2. greatbarrier

greatbarrier New Member

Hi Rosemarie,
    I to have cold, cold feet and legs and the just will not warm up it also hurts, numbing and tingerley right up my legs I got all up set and thought it was more than fibroa nd when I relaxed and straighten myself out I calmed down I have to take fully sox blanket and hottie where ever I go feel dumb but that's just the way it goes - also I when thermal sox to bed even in summer as once they get cold I can not sleep itis a pain YEA!
    Hope they can find out what is going on .. blessings Lynne
  3. blkkat

blkkat New Member

sorry to hear about your pain. I also feel the same way!!! 2- almost 3 years of it for me.

ask your DR it could be the start of RLS. i take neurontin, helps w/ the tingling/buzzing ICE COLD CAN'T GET OFF THE BLOCK OF ICE PAIN FEELING!!!!

also i take at night ,to sleep & the RLS clonazepam-1.5 mgs. i also got hunting socks and sweats to wear while at home and i sleep with them on 99% of the time. i know how you feel their so cold. and it hurts so bad!!! GOD BLESS-- BLKKAT