i dont normally post here...but...someone needs a prayer..

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by nlf34, Oct 22, 2004.

1. nlf34

nlf34 New Member

and it is dixie..

i met up with that lovely woman on another board. she is sick with pneumonia. she needs some prayers from all of her friends here..

thank you!!!
  2. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

Regardless if she is on this board or not - she was still a good person and deserves our prayers.........
    Man, she must really be sick..........
    I wish her the best & hope she recovers fast!!

I ask God to watch over Dixie, and make her better real soon...........God Bless!!

Take Care Everyone.........Love, Donna
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

Tell her I hope she is better soon.
    and that we miss her,..alot!

Wish I knew where she could be found?
    rest lots and lots girl!

Hugs/blessings
    Tandy
  4. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I'm so sorry for the situation she is in. I pray for a quick recovery. Tell her the board is missing that spark since she left. Is she on another board now?
  5. Dulcimerkid

Dulcimerkid New Member

Please tell Dixie I am praying for her. She was such an encouragment to me when I really needed it!
    Laurie
  6. dash

dash New Member

Tell her I think of her often and that I will be storming heaven for her recovery.

Della
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

We miss you so much. Praying that you get over the pneumonia and feel better soon.

Take care,
    Sandy
  8. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

If I knew how to contact Dixie I'd mail her direct and offer my prayers. As you know where she is, please tell her I still think about her (thought about her a lot this week - isn't that surprising if she's in need!) and miss her on the Board.

She is very much in my heart and prayers at this time and I am praying God will lay his healing hand upon her and she'll soon be restored.

Music Teacher (UK)

9. readalot

readalot New Member

Thanks for the update on Dixie. I will be praying for her. I have been thinking of her, and how she is doing.

May God bless you, and keep you each day.

readalot
  10. tonakay

tonakay New Member

is back in the hospital for the second time with this pnemonia.... I haven't had an update since week-end but I'll let you all know when I do... thanks for all the prayers!
  11. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

I'm praying that she will soon recover, be healed and resume her life in health and being a comfort to others. She will definitely garner prayers from all she touched.
  12. pepper

pepper New Member

that I am praying for her too. She is a great lady. So sorry to hear she has been hit by pneumonia.
    Pepper
  13. sweetpeas

sweetpeas New Member

tell her I think of her often and have and still am praying for her. I miss her an awful lot. She seemed to be a big part of the heart and soul of this board, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. I will be praying that she is completely cured of the pneumonia soon.

Thank you for updating us on this terrific Christian woman.

Sweetpeas
  14. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Dixie is now out of the hospital ( again ) but is still very very sick. I'll tell her of all your prayers!

Hugz to all,
    Tona
  15. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

for Dixie:

Thanks to those who are keeping us posted about Dixie's condition. Please tell her I am praying hard for her too and really ask God's healing and blessing to be upon her.

Big hug too across the Atlantic!

Music Teacher (UK)
  16. tonakay

tonakay New Member

to hear from her again. Hopefully she will feel up to it soon.

Thank you everyone for all your prayers, that's what's getting her better!

Hugz,
    Tona
  17. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I just got an e-mail from Dixie... said she can finally get out of bed now but is still weak. She said to tell all of you thank you very much for all the prayers and she misses all of you too.

I had copied this thread and sent it to her and she said it brought tears to her eyes to read how much everyone still cared about her.

You all are the best!
    Hugz,
    Tona
  18. jill5050

jill5050 New Member

The support for Dixie is so wonderful! There are so many people that need support here. I'm also praying for Annie Kidwell- she is a singer/musician. She has been on the FM board she is struggling to keep her career going and could use prayer. She has a web-site, just google-it. It has a nice guest book that you can sign to let her know that you are thinking of her.

A few of us have gone there to show our support and prayer for her. Take a quick visit and sign in- let her know you support her. By doing that you can get information about other supportive boards that offer prayer and support too.

We all need that too, right?

BTW, I heard from Dixie and she is slowly trying to get her strength back. She really appreciates the prayer. Keep up the good work!

Blessings,
    Carlie
  19. PoorPatty

PoorPatty New Member

her through Annie Kidwell's site and she is doing a bit better now and said she misses everyone, and appreciates the prayers and good wishes.