I don't understand this one....HELP ANYONE!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Donna39, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Donna39

Donna39 New Member

This is not a subject that you love to talk about,but I've got to ask if anyone has ever had this happen and why? I have always had problems with IBS,but this morning after I had a bowel movement something caught my eye and has been bothering me ever since. I take allegra for allergies,they were all in my stool this morning,still almost whole-enough where you can read the name still.I counted at least five.What does this mean? Does anyone have any advise?I really didn't want to write about it but I am kind of worried and don't know what to think.Does this mean that since they are going right on through that I am not even getting any of the medicine in me? Please someone,anyone respond with some advise or explanation.
    Donna
  2. monicacat

monicacat Member

Sorry, I can't help with an explanation but I can give you some advice. Have your doctor perscribe you the liquid formula that they use for children.

BTW, I have heard that this happens when some people take vitamins and supplements, that's why I use an effervesent vitamin. You don't have to worry about it disolving.

Monicacat
    [This Message was Edited on 09/14/2003]
  3. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

I have lost more supplements that way..LOL!! You are not alone. I think you are not absorbing what you eat/swallow. Soooo, maybe you will have to address that problem. I have and I am no longer finding those expensive supps in the bowel.

Try not to worry..just start reading up on ways to improve your digestion. Hope this makes you feel better.
    ....Sherry
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It doesn't happen all the time, but it's happened in the past. Do you take probiotics and digestive enzymes? If not, you may want to try them. They will lead to a healthier gut and help prevent Leaky Gut Syndrome, a serious problems which leads to food allergies.

Love, Mikie