I don't want to go to work tomorrow

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tigger57, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Wahhhhhh! I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I want to stay here with my heating pad.

If I don't work, I don't get paid and probably lose my job.

I don't hurt tremendously, but I'm so fatigued.

Hugs,
    Tigger
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

((((((((Tigger))))))))
    I know sweetie... I'm working today.. and just feeling crummy! You can do it!! I know you can..
    Hang tough!
    dona
  3. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

hang in there. what about one of those heat belts? they are being advertised here for muscle pain maybe another brit can fill in my blanks.

chin up and plod on through your day.you can do it we have faith in you x
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I just checked in for first time... and saw you there. I haven't been up to posting in awhile. I am so sorry that you have to work in the pain that you are in! I wish that you could get help!!

I know how it feels... because I had to do it for a long time....but reached a point where I just can't trust myself enough to do the job...or drive some days (not counting the fatigue and mind fog).

We are STRUGGLING financially and something has to happen soon...or I don't know where we will be! The doc bills are OUTRAGEOUS!!

Anyway, I am going to try for disability in a few weeks. Wish me me luck.

I was told to go ahead and start because it could take me years...but when I do get it... I will get back pay! I don't know about that...plus the way I feel I won't be around too many years.

I really don't know where to begin...but guess I will talk to all of my docs first!

Try to take it as easy as you can...day by day.

MamaR
  5. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I haven't been around here too much lately either. I fall asleep as soon as I get home from work. Most of the time I fall asleep sitting up on the couch. It's awful.

I also know that is all going to hit the fan at work tomorrow. All 3 of the accountants will be in and people are calling to make appointments to have their taxes done. Of course, the stupid accountants excpect me to schedule people, but they haven't blocked out the days that they won't be there, so they probably will be double booked and it will be my fault. Haven't you heard? They are men and do nothing wrong. That's the one thing I've learned since being there.

So, besides fatigue and pain being reasons for not wanting to go to work, the other is... I hate my job. I will do it because I have to and there is one good thing... I don't have to worry about it when I leave.
    Tigger
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I feel your frustration! I will say a prayer that it won't be so hard on you tomorrow. You know...that those PERFECT guys and gals won't be so demanding! I know what it is like to HATE your job....and working with those type of people!!

I truly believe that they will be reminded in some way... of the way that they have treated you!

It could be their health! People just don't know what we go through in a typical day. It is SO hard to do the simple things (that they take for granted) I know...I once felt half way normal!

Just say a little prayer...take a deep breath before going in tomorrow..ok?

BIG SOFT HUG.....MamaR