I DON'T WHAT TO DO

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DER, Jul 4, 2006.

1. DER

DER New Member

this weather is killening...I don't want to accept what I have.......I don't know what I should do...I think my drs are around.....I am tired of being in pain.....what should I do....I feel I am to young for this!!!!
  2. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

I don't know what you are already doing, so I'll tell you what has helped me. Deal with candida issues if you have them by taking probiotics. Change your diet by eating several small snacks throuout the day and make sure to eat plenty of raw foods (salad, fruit, uncooked vegetables).
    Avoid wheat and dairy in case you have intolerances. Take whatever you need to to get a regular 7-8 hours of sleep per night. Try to get outside and breath fresh air whether you walk or not. Take multi vitamins daily with food. Rest, rest, rest, try not to stress about anything.
    If you haven't tried cymbalta, it is great for pain.
    I hope you feel better soon. LOL, Nanna
  3. DER

DER New Member

I know when it's going to rain....I am in soooo much pain....I don't wait to accept it and when I tell people it's going to rain or the humidity..people look at me like I am nuts... how old are you??? I am thinking the same thing~
  4. mrsED

mrsED New Member

Could you tell us a little more about yourself and the pain you are experiencing? You say you are young. Yes, it does seem unfair to get this horrible disease when you are young and it is very hard to accept even for those of us who are older. It takes time to find the things that help you. Please keep writing to us about what you're going through. The people on this board are very caring and will try to help.
    Sincerely,
    MrsEd
  5. dani78xo

dani78xo New Member

how old are you?
    i'm sixteen, with fibromyalgia.

it really does suck getting this young, and i was in denial at first too, hoping it was just a reallllly long case of mono.

if you're in pain, have you talked to your doctor about it?
    or have you gone to see a rheumatologist?

-danielle
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i thnk my anxieity kept me going...but so many bad events in my life finally took a toll on me....they are working on finding out what is going on w/us...

i am 41 yrs...just try to eat well, and exercise...as much as you can...i do not reccommend any jogging...bad for you joints and back.....

try to pick an occupation that will be kinder to your body for as long as you can endear working...

i am going to try and go back to collegea again and change occupations...

i know about the rains and the humidity stinks....heat can wipe me out and the cold...

jodie
  7. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

As you can see from my name "nanna" I am not young. I have 2 grandchidren and I'm in my early 50's. I feel every change in weather, too but I don't have arthritus.
    I hope you feel better soon.
  8. jake123

jake123 New Member

I awoke with a screaming migraine about 4:30 this morning along with pain in my hands, neck, shoulders and back. I medicined up and went back to bed. I slept until 11:00 when the thunder and rain hit the house.
    Don't you think the weather people on TV should just give us a call to see if it is going to rain??