I DROP EVERYTHING

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by imabeatlelover, Jun 16, 2006.

1. imabeatlelover

imabeatlelover New Member

I can't seem to hold onto anything! It seems I'm dropping things all the time and then of course due to intense lower back pain it hurts to bend over and pick it back up again. I feel so clumsy....is this normal for FM?
  2. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

I use plastic cups due to this issue and corell plates since they don't break. I am very clumbsy and am always running into walls, tripping over my own feet. I have noticed that my grip is not what it use to be and I have pain in my wrist and hands a lot.

TxSongBird
  3. musikmaker

musikmaker New Member

I do the same. I also got rid of glass and stoneware. Corell is much lighter and easy to handle.

I drop things, run into walls, loose my balance. And most definelty don't want to bend of to pick up what I dropped.
  4. serenety

serenety New Member

Yeh unfortunatly it is a trate of Fibro, i feel like an idiot at times when i go some where & keep droping things people give me strange looks. You have to laugh or you`d cry.
    Hugs Serenety.
  5. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

I am constantly dropping things, running into things (and boy does it hurt)!, stubbing my toes & feet, losing my balance, and the list goes on. I swear, I think I'm the biggest clutz in the world.

Well, at least I know I have company!

Take care & be careful!

Leanne
  6. libra55

libra55 New Member

Every time I empty the dishwasher I drop something. Then I have to bend over and pick it up, which is hard because my knees don't bend too well.

I am gradually switching over to all plastic bowls instead of glass or stoneware for mixing and cooking. With the arthritis in my hands I can't lift them.

Half the time my hands are killing me; the other half the time I can't feel them!

It's a no win situation.

Michelle