I feel a bit better today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Feb 18, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I have had a day where I have not done anything that I have not wanted to do. And that was not very much. I have had several really great phone calls for my birthday from both friends and family and husband too. I feel so much happpier today and feel better too. I have been over doing things for a few days and then to have so much snow in one day was just more than my body liked.

So what is it doing now? Yes you guessed it SNOWING! WE are to get another 3-6 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. And after that it will get really cold again. This morning it was 5 degree's and I felt all of it, I just don't like the cold and it likes to make me ache. So unless I move to a warmer place I will have to live with this snow.

My daughter has called me and I talked to my grandson. He on the other hand just babbled at the phone and tried to eat it and was telling me GA GA and ma ma but he does not say grandma. But then he is almost 11 months old.
    I love hearing the baby try to talk. He is such a little cutie although he is not little as he weighs about 24 lbs. I just love to hold him.

I will talk with you all later on.

Rosemarie

2. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I am glad you are feeling better! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    Grandbabies are so much fun to have around! I'm glad I live in GA, we don't have much snow, haha! Keep warm!
    Take Care!
    Kelly