I feel better

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by klccag, Mar 23, 2006.

1. klccag

klccag New Member

It's been 10 days since my amalgam fillings left my mouth. I had a migrane for the first two days, and my legs aches very badly about the whole week. My legs are much better, but I feel my lower back today (too much cleaning the house?) Ouch!

Anyway, some of you did not agree with me that mercury was my problem and some of you said it did not work for them. Well, if I have even one chance in a thousand to feel better, I am going for it.

My mental fog is definately lifting. I am still not my old self though. Ran out of gas on Sunday on the way home from church, had to wait for 30 minutes for AAA to come.

My burping and bloating is slowly going away it seems.

I have been using a natural product to help to get rid of heavy metals in body.

Oh, my hair test came back yesterday. High in aluminum, nickel, medium high in mercury, zero selenium and 5 times the upper normal range of silicon (I do have composite fillings and crowns, that are responsible for all of these). Oh, and I did have twice the normal limit of sodium. That explains my high cholesterol!

Plan to retest my hair in three months as well as my cholesterol. Will keep you posted.

God bless,
    Lily

P.S. I really liked reading from mercurylife.com site. This woman has done a lot of research on FM. She is very inspiring!
  2. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Hope you continue to improve!

Just the thought of all the dental work makes me shiver! Good for you for being so brave and going for it.

Hope to hear more from you and how you are feeling. :)
    (( )) Shannon
  3. jane32

jane32 New Member

Where did you send your hair for testing?
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Lily:
    An interesting post: I hope you continue to feel better.
    Every little bit helps.

N.F.
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

What is the natural deto you are using. I would be interested to obtain it maybe.

I am glad you seem better.

The jury is out for me. I worry about mercury as when we were kids the teacher exposed us to it in chemistry lab, had us plunge our hands in it etc. and we all got poisoning.

I have always been concerned, yet tests have always revealed none in blood or body. But I always think I may have some lurking in tissues.

Love Anne C
  6. skierchik

skierchik New Member

I'm really glad to hear that. I am doing better too. Like you, I feel I am full of mercury and pesticides. I have a great doctor who is helping me detox. Are you using Captomer by Thorne? It's a natural chelator. We haven't used it yet. I have to be careful about how fast we detox me because of my juvenile diabetes. We may be trying it at some point and I would like to know how you felt on it??

Would you like to exchange info.?? What kind of things are you doing?? Do you have a doc who's helping you?? What supplements do you take?? You can look up (by my name) and see what my doc has me doing. The titles are, "rebuilding intestinal mucosa", "Detox Bathes" (extremely helpful), and "Honey-Glutathione" protocol (very important) to repair detoxification pathways.

Glad you're doing better!

skierchik
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Always glad to hear when somebody finds something that helps.
  8. Tmprincess

Tmprincess New Member

Something i am looking into having done myself!
    Thanks for sharing this valuable info!!

TM~