I feel empty

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by EllieBo, Oct 7, 2003.

1. EllieBo

EllieBo New Member

Some one emailed me this board which I didn't know existed. I believe completey in God I just feel He must be getting tired of me. There is so much going on in my life right now I could drive right off the end of the earth. I can't feel emotions only despair and I feel I would be better off dead and I know I am worth more dead. No one knows that a nurse can end her life and make it look like an accident not sucide. People just say no that's not the way. But I do understand how people get to a breaking end. Not only enough with my Fibro and Ch. fatigue a Dr. cracks my neck twice in Er. ( I went for bronchitis) now I am having surgery Oct.31 and then will need another after.( I had one 12 years ago)so now with a lawyer after him and trying for ssdi and penion to retire now I am boggled and ready to exploxe so if you have any time for a prayer I would be in your debt. So God Bless you others who suffer so much pain and fatigue. elliebo
  2. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Just wanted to say how sorry I am for all you are going through. Please hang in there and know how much you are loved. God gave you life and He loves you so dearly. I will pray for you that you will get some comfort. God never will forsake you even though you may feel so alone at times. You have many many people here who will pray for you and who will be here for you.

Love and God Bless
    Linda
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Elibo,

I'm sure I don't know exactly how you feel, sounds like you've been thru more than most people should ever go through in a lifetime. I dont know how old you are, I'm 42 and just said my wife how I wish I felt like and had the energy i had 10, 20 years ago. This past year has been a hard one for me also. My wife has stood by me earlier this and summer when trying to find the right meds for my conditions. Then I started getting on the Depression chat and thought that would help me. But it did the opposite. But the Lord truly blessed me when he sent me to this Worship board. I found that being with these truly angelic people, like Takesha,Debbie,Sunshyne,Lisa, and many more have been aa saviour for me. The Lord and the people at this board have given me so many blessings. I think more of the blessing I have, rather than my troubles quite often
    more. I pray for others everyday here, that need prayers just as i do. I pray all the time and before I go to sleep, when i first wake up in the morning. These things have help me very much.
    But i know that being a Christian doesnt mean the Lord will make it easier for me, but I know he will always be by my side holding my hand and guiding me thru this life.

Dear Lord i pray that you hear my prayers for Elliebo tonite, please stay by her side, holding her hand, guide her closer to you, heal her, and give her peace,comfort, and all the strength needed to endure . please lead her to this Worship board where I feel she will be blessed also.
    Lift Elliebo up high and let her know how special she is and needed. Lead her to you and let her seek what you hve for her to do for you Dear Lord.

In Jesus name,amen

Danny
  4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I am so glad someone emailed you this board. Maybe its a sign? This is a great place to come for comfort and understanding also. I thought at one time that I was better off dead than alive. But thankfully changed my mind. I hope you too realize how valuable your life is. Becoming closer to Jesus has done wonders for me. I see life as a journey, when going through pain and suffering, I know that there will be some sort of lesson learned, and in the end result it makes me a stronger person. I learned how to love myself. Love others better too.

Danny.. You are a angel too! You brightened my day sweetie!

5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Whoever sent you to this board, sent you to the right place!

There are more sincere Prayer Warriors here then any place I have been in 34 years of being a Christian! The Lord has blessed this board with many of His special people to minister to those who are in need.

We will all pray for you, and I do know the Lord has something special for you in this world.

I know you are suffering, so are many of us, some more than others, but the one thing we have in common is a special bond here with prayer and compassion.

We will be praying for you, and I do hope and pray that you stay with us, and keep us updated on how the Lord is helping you now that you have opened your heart to Him and to us for prayer.

Be assured we are going to pray for you to over come these feelings you are dealing with, and to come closer to Him that loves you.

Blessings, and prayer going out to your right now........

Shalom, Shirl
  6. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

my panic attacks r gone praise god i found a church belive me i felt empty before also now i play my prase tapes god really does love u give him a chance it was the best chance i took also everyone here is wonderful and friendly god bless u love val