I feel good

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by motherjo, Sep 15, 2003.

1. motherjo

motherjo New Member

I have been feeling good for about a week now, I take my meds and get get plenty of rest, I can clean my house with rest, cook with rest wash clothes with rest. I still have small aches here and ther, but not like it has been> I just thank the LORD for my blessing,dont know how long this will last,but I am thankful.. I feel good motherjo
  2. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

I am soooo happy for ya! Lets hope this is just the start. Keep doing whatever you are doing..and enoy..enjoy..enjoy!!
    ....Sherry
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You may find some little thing which is helping you to feel better. I am so glad for you. Isn't it nice to feel well? I hope it just keeps on going :)

Love, Mikie
  4. hope-floats

hope-floats New Member

I am pleased that you are feeling so well. It is very encouraging for the rest of us to hear that. Keep up the resting, I'm sure that's a key. All my best!
  5. ja1grump

ja1grump New Member

on feeling better! I am hopeing with this patch I will soon start to feel better myself. I am feeling somewhat better, outside of being groggy all the time. I can tell when it is time to change the patch - I start to ache. My hands are feeling much better though. I also have severe migraines, and the patch has also helped with that. It could be my miracle drug! I hope it lasts.
    Julie
  6. mitch123

mitch123 New Member

cool bananas!
    mitch
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Now you have the right idea, its routine, work, rest, work and rest. I have learned this the hard way, but it does work.

Good for you! So glad you have found what works.

It should last, as I have been doing this now for about two years, and believe me, I am sooooo much better for it.

Keep up the goodwork lady.

Shalom, Shirl
  8. twerp

twerp New Member

to hear some good news from someone. May I ask, have you been doing anything differently lately, besides remembering to rest regularly? Any change in meds or anything?

Thanks and hope you remain well,
    Twerp
  9. jofla

jofla New Member

are feeling good Motherjo. Keep doing what you are doing. Are you just resting in between?

Take care

Jo
  10. carole128

carole128 New Member

Hi Motherjo
    Great news to hear that you feel so much better. I think the secret is the rest periods between each household chore.
    I love gardening and am potty about pots. I must have around a 100 pot plants in my back garden. Today I did about 10 minutes of pot gardening and my back was screaming for me to stop. I would stop for about 10 minutes then go back to some more potting then some more resting. I find that I can achieve much more in a day by doing lots of different things for just a few minutes at a time.
    I wish you health and happiness.
    Carole