I feel like a foo!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by claudiaw, Feb 13, 2006.

1. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I just now realised I didn't have a profile! I hope no one thought I was being rude! I'm not , just slow!:) It has been a long time since I have posted on the computer. I guess I have to re-learn how things go. Anyway, I hope you get to know me better now.:) Thanks!
    Claudia
  2. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

You don't have to fill in your profile, but it sure makes it nice for us to read a little bit about each other.

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Kinsie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

don't feel like a fool...i did the same thing myself...you can keep it simple just put you have fibro/cfs or whatever you havegoing on...it is personal information.... you don't have to put where you live..or even if you have hobbies..

but it is nice just to altleast to share your health issues...i look at people's bios to see what is all wrong with them,,,like i dont want to say soething like ...don't worry when you have children you will know,, then find out they can never have children...just an example..i don't want to put foot in mouth...

welcome aboard

jodie
  4. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I spelled fool wrong, and got the wrong icon. Today has been a bad day. Husband was in an accident ( he's o.k.) but totaled our car. It is not covered by insurance, we have almost no savings.
    Well enogh complaining thanks for acknowledging me.:)
    Claudia
  5. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I spelled fool wrong, and got the wrong icon. Today has been a bad day. Husband was in an accident ( he's o.k.) but totaled our car. It is not covered by insurance, we have almost no savings.
    Well enogh complaining thanks for acknowledging me.:)
    Claudia
  6. JLH

JLH New Member

Don't worry about the profile .... you have one now!!!

I am soooooo sorry to hear about your husband's car accident. I'm glad that he is OK, but sorry that your automobile is not.

You always lose when your car is totalled, even with insurance .... but with no insurance, it is a financial disaster to your family.

With almost no savings to replace the car, I don't know what you will do, so please don't apologize about complaining! You and your husband have a lot of stress now on what to do and how to do it.

I hope the automobile situation will work out somehow.

Hugs,
    Janet
  7. shan1078

shan1078 New Member

I'm kinda new here, and just wanted to say HI !! I too was about 2 weeks late on updating my profile.

I'm not too far from where you live. I'm in Memphis. My husband and I where just is Nashville yesterday at the Oprymills mall doing some shopping!

Nice to mee ya.
  8. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

Hi, Claudia:

Don't worry about the profile. There are quite a few people here who haven't filled theirs out so you definitely weren't alone.

Sorry about the car accident, but the important thing is that your husband is okay.

Ellen