I FEEL LIKE A HUMAN THERMOMETER

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by COOKIEMONSTER, Mar 13, 2003.

1. COOKIEMONSTER

COOKIEMONSTER New Member

We are expecting a storm tomorrow and my whole entire body is in extreme throbbing pain. I mean, I am literally in tears from the pain. I was supposed to see the Rhuemy today, but someone at the Rheumy's office forgot to send me documents for blood work. So now I have to go an additional 2 weeks without medication.

I think I want to say "thank goodness" for the two root canals I just recently had, because the dentist recommened Vicodon for tooth pain. It seems to relax me but it give me a chalky, dry feeling. hangover feeling in the morning. But it's really it helped me survive all this time.

Are there any over the counter medication that seems to work for anyone beside Tylenol?
  2. Achy-shaky

Achy-shaky New Member

It seems to help with joint pain more than advil or tylenol & may take the edge off - I used to use it before I got meds I needed so desperately. I can't believe they would allow you to go without meds - some doctors keep samples for such emergencies - call them and ask. If that doesn't work & nothing else helps, go to the ER they should be able to give you something.
    Blessings & Good luck!!
    A.Shaky