I FEEL LIKE A NEW WOMAN SINCE.........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Donna39, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Donna39

Donna39 New Member

Just wanted to share with everyone that for the past 3 days I have felt so energetic and alive. I was getting so frustrated with being so sick everyday,it seemed like everthing was just getting worst and I was totally exhausted from trying everything from A to Z to get some relief from this DD-if thats what it really is. I started doing alot of reading on Candida (yeast overgrowth).I have seen it mentioned quite a few times here but never really thought much of it. The more I read about it,the more that I begin to realize that this was something to try and deal with. So 3 days ago I went and bought some grapefruit seed extract,it sounded very promising to help with this issue.
    I also purchased some flax oil(cold compressed) and began taking these two. I cut most of the things out of my diet that thrives on yeast,sugar being the most obvious one. The second day I felt like I had been reborn.Everything is gone,my nervous system feels like it is back to normal,my pain medication has started to work again,nothing was helping anymore so I figured that I must of hit bottom.The pain is still there,but not as bad.I feel happy,no I feel WONDERFUL!!!I hope and pray that this will keep going,because I am tired of the let downs myself. I am on cloud 9 and never want to come down!!!! Just wanted to share with everyone. Have a great night-I'll probably be out running a marathon or something-hehehahahehehehe
    YEAPY FOR ME!!!!!-Donna
  2. AnnG

AnnG New Member

That is so fantastic! I started the Curves diet 5 weeks ago (basically the same as Adkins-no sugar,white flour,etc.) and I feel much better. My hair is shiny, my skin looks younger,...! Two days ago, the pain came back in a milder form and I had to take a nap today for the first time in 5 weeks. BUT, I am still much improved!

Yea for you!
  3. yvette01826

yvette01826 New Member

I hope this is the answer for you. I can relate to the frustration. Im so happy to see someone finally who is HAPPY on this forum.

Horray for you. Good luck.
  4. keeponsmiling

keeponsmiling New Member

Doesn't it feel great to feel GREAT??? :)

Please forgive me, and I promise I am not trying to rain on your parade, but... you may experience "die-off" symptoms within a few days. Don't be alarmed by this and continue what you're doing! This is just the toxins and dead organisms being flushed from your system. When I was de-toxing from yeast, I felt very tired and kind of "punk" for a few days. I also had some rectal burning from the yeast being passed in my stool, and a few mild headaches.

Keep at it! This too shall pass. :)

Cheryll

[ advertisement ]