I feel like crap in the mourning too!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by speed7, Oct 17, 2002.

1. speed7

speed7 New Member

I just wanted to say that I feel the same way as the rest of you. I used to be 140lbs and energetic and always slept very well. I had a whiplash in 93 and I am 220lbs and very unenergetic now and I miss the old me before that day when I had a driver one day on my way to visit a friend run throught a stop sign an hit me. Since then I never have been the same. I have chronic fibromyalgia and I never feel one day pain free. I wake up feeling crappy. My head feels like someone kicked me a few hundred times and I get a headache and my neck and shoulders are stiff. I never feel like I had a good nights sleep at all. I think the wieght gain came from feeling no energy and I pretty much became sedidentary after I started develping FM symptoms. Also I notice that when people would talk to me I would feel like I lost track of the conversation and wonder off to thinking about something else. I had a real lack on concentration and my memory alittle off. I would forget appointments etc.... I feel for everyone here. I recenty have been trying calcium and magnesium supplements and I cant believe the results. Its really reduced some of the symptoms! I really reccommend this to any of you. I watched a news broadcast and did some research on the net and found that these are difficiencies that occur in FM patients and have been found to help muscle tension and reduce the symptoms of FM. For the first time last night I woke up feeling better. I am going to work on losing some weight as well so my energy level will be better. Just sharing my thought with all of you. Its nice to see everyone here has alot of things in common. Take Care everyone!

Speed7
  2. speed7

speed7 New Member

I just wanted to say that I feel the same way as the rest of you. I used to be 140lbs and energetic and always slept very well. I had a whiplash in 93 and I am 220lbs and very unenergetic now and I miss the old me before that day when I had a driver one day on my way to visit a friend run throught a stop sign an hit me. Since then I never have been the same. I have chronic fibromyalgia and I never feel one day pain free. I wake up feeling crappy. My head feels like someone kicked me a few hundred times and I get a headache and my neck and shoulders are stiff. I never feel like I had a good nights sleep at all. I think the wieght gain came from feeling no energy and I pretty much became sedidentary after I started develping FM symptoms. Also I notice that when people would talk to me I would feel like I lost track of the conversation and wonder off to thinking about something else. I had a real lack on concentration and my memory alittle off. I would forget appointments etc.... I feel for everyone here. I recenty have been trying calcium and magnesium supplements and I cant believe the results. Its really reduced some of the symptoms! I really reccommend this to any of you. I watched a news broadcast and did some research on the net and found that these are difficiencies that occur in FM patients and have been found to help muscle tension and reduce the symptoms of FM. For the first time last night I woke up feeling better. I am going to work on losing some weight as well so my energy level will be better. Just sharing my thought with all of you. Its nice to see everyone here has alot of things in common. Take Care everyone!

Speed7