I feel like crying...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kimelia, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

I'm too tired to even explain why. It's just been a bad day and I feel the need to talk about it more then in the brief prayer request I made. I'm angry, upset, angry and upset... Well I guess that about summarizes it :)

ON top of the crapy day and my boss hanging up on me, I sold a program tonight and was informed when i first started working here that i would get 10% commission, well she told me tonight I would get 10.00 instead of 10% commission on the sales of the programs. That would have been 58.00... I could have used that. She has really been there for me and been so understanding with my medical issues lately but they dont pay me well, no christmas bonus and now she takes this...??? She said I get 10% commission on everything else, just not on the programs. She really has been understanding. It is a small business and I understood that she coudlnt pay me well but this..... I'm starting to feel she is greedy... What can i do...

My old job asked me to come back part time. So I agreed to help them some. If I worked less for them I could make as much or more with them so I could leave here if I wanted to. Problem is there are a lot of fumes at my old job and I"m afraid to go back for many hours because I stayed sick last time. Maybe I'll test the waters. I feel like I"m going to keep getting messed over here financially. They trust me and leave me alone here a lot which feels really good. No micro-managment any longer but........ I have bills to pay.

I'm tired of being sick. I'm tired of the crap. I'm tired of having to deal with people and not being good at dealing with conflict. Getting stressed out so easily can't be good. And having your boss hang up on you isn't fun. Actually seems pretty immature to me. I just want to go home and curl up ina ball. I didn't even want to get out of bed today.

I'm tired of it all. I'm just plain tired. Dadblastit. I'm also tired of feeling like a whiner. I Don't want my life to be about this darn illness and the effects of it. How it makes it hard for me to deal with this that and the other. Blah blah blah. Know what I mean? lol

If you're confused, I'm sorry.

Thanks for listening to meaningless jibber.

[This Message was Edited on 01/03/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 01/03/2006]
  2. srcj

srcj New Member

Sorry you are having a bad day. I felt like that over Christmas. Had a big flare- up, But today is better.
    Fibro is TErrible. Sometimes you just have to cry, so go ahead--you have earned it!
    Snoopy (my cat's name)
  3. kch64

kch64 New Member

It is hard. Especially when you're feeling so out-of-sorts already.

Maybe, when you're feeling better, you could ask for your manager to put what your commission is in writing. That way, there will be no misunderstanding.

$10.00 doesn't seem like much, especially if $58.00 would be 10%. Also, ask her why you don't get 10% on programs?

I know its hard when you don't like confrontation. I don't either. But its o.k. to ask for clarification, and putting things in writing protects you from any "miscommunication" from the boss.

Sounds like you may feel a little guilt from being sick with fibro. I have been dealing with that too, but its beyond our control, so we really have to try and let the guilt slide on out of our consciousness.

Try to get it off your mind tonight. Talk to her again tomorrow. Hope you can sleep o.k.

Hugs,
    Kendra
  4. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

for the input. I'm giong to try to relax. Maybe I'll get a good cry tonight.

*Hugs*
  5. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I feel like crying a lot and I do sometimes. Go ahead! It realy helps. You have had a bad day and who wouldn't feel bad after that. Just don't make decisions about the job when you are tired and upset. Take some time to think it all through when you feel better.

For now, take a hot bath and forget about work for a little while.

Kathy.
  6. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

I have been overwhelmed all day.

Hope you feel better,
    Dani