I Feel Like I Am 100 Years Old Today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TxSongBird, Jun 14, 2006.

1. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

woke up feeling like I am 100 year old woman and my feet are really bothering me today. This Fibro stuff is so much fun (not). I am hoping that I can get in bed early tonight, but since we are watering restrictions, this is our evening to water and I have to move the sprinklers around for a couple of hours before I can hit the bed.

I look forward to the weekend so I can sleep in and take a load of.

2. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

I feel 101 at least,I'm dragging so bad and can't get the energy to do anything.
    I need a vacation REALLY BAD!
    Take care,
  3. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

so I have something to look forward to. I am getting my third trigger point massage on Monday and will have her work on my legs and feet this time as they are killing me.

4. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

I could take my vacations in the summer but working in a gravel pit the summer is our busy time I can only take my vacations in the winter.
    It's kind of hard to do much in Michigan in winter!
    Hope you have a good vacations.
  5. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

We go on vacation every July in Aruba, as we have a time share villa there and that is our time to use it. I look foward to getting away from the office phones and public, but miss my animals while I am away, even though we have a wonderful pet sitter.

6. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

I feel like I am 100 years old today. Truthfully, I feel like crying. I read some posts yesterday that really hit home and made me think about all that was lost.

I might have take a few days off from the message board.
    It has been a great help to me, but I would like to feel like a human being again and not just one clump of old clay in a summer day.

[ advertisement ]