I Feel Like I Am 100 Years Old Today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TxSongBird, Jun 14, 2006.

1. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

woke up feeling like I am 100 year old woman and my feet are really bothering me today. This Fibro stuff is so much fun (not). I am hoping that I can get in bed early tonight, but since we are watering restrictions, this is our evening to water and I have to move the sprinklers around for a couple of hours before I can hit the bed.

I look forward to the weekend so I can sleep in and take a load of.

TxSongBird
  2. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

I feel 101 at least,I'm dragging so bad and can't get the energy to do anything.
    I need a vacation REALLY BAD!
    Take care,
    Mary
  3. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

so I have something to look forward to. I am getting my third trigger point massage on Monday and will have her work on my legs and feet this time as they are killing me.

TxSongBird
  4. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

I could take my vacations in the summer but working in a gravel pit the summer is our busy time I can only take my vacations in the winter.
    It's kind of hard to do much in Michigan in winter!
    Hope you have a good vacations.
    Love,
    Mary
  5. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

We go on vacation every July in Aruba, as we have a time share villa there and that is our time to use it. I look foward to getting away from the office phones and public, but miss my animals while I am away, even though we have a wonderful pet sitter.

TxSongBird
  6. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

TxSongBird:

I feel like I am 100 years old today. Truthfully, I feel like crying. I read some posts yesterday that really hit home and made me think about all that was lost.

I might have take a few days off from the message board.
    It has been a great help to me, but I would like to feel like a human being again and not just one clump of old clay in a summer day.

nyrofan