I feel like I can't wake-up!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mom2many, Nov 4, 2008.

1. mom2many

mom2many New Member

I feel like I can't wake up, not like a drugged feeling like I'm still half asleep.
    I hurt all over so much and can't seam to remember anything or think clearly. I also have this low grade fever that comes and goes everyday.

This has been going on about 3 weeks now and everyday is worst than the day before.

I posted about biting the inside of my cheeks a lot lately well I also couldn't use my arms very well yesterday and my legs were numb (I have numbness that comes and goes, that's been going on a year now but this could be the MCS).
  2. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

Sounds like me! I had to get up earlier than usual today and I was stumbling and losing my balance. Couldn't put words together when trying to talk to the kids. Zombie woman.

Have you seen your dr lately? I think you should make an appt and get yourself in there. There's no reason to feel that bad and not know what could be happening. Better safe than sorry!

xxxooo Hermit
  3. isiselixir

isiselixir New Member

I use provigil to wake me up. It is also supposed to help with clear thinking and it is used for ADHD. It doesn't work for everyone but it has helped me a lot. Many prefer adderall and think that drug works better. Just wanted to let you know if you want to ask your doctor about it, if your fatigue continues. Good Luck!
  4. mom2many

mom2many New Member

It's not just fatigue it's a weird like I'm dreaming feeling.

The meds for ADHA wouldn't help me, I have ADD so those meds "clam" me down.
  5. 3gs

3gs New Member

this is weird but i had my house painted and this has been how i have felt since then.

actually since new furniture too.

then i saw you say mcs(i hope this means mutiple chemical sens). and a light went off.

wondering? have you been around anything different? weather?