I feel like I'm drowning and in a vice

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kat211, Jan 25, 2011.

1. kat211

kat211 New Member

I finally got a list out to the insurance company and police of the items that were stolen when my mold house was broken into 12 days ago. I'm struggling to catch up on everything. Idiot me wasn't watching my meds and ran out of some last night and this morning. I'll get them this afternoon. I'm officially 2 weeks behind in my 8 week graduate class.

I feel like I am stuck in a vice and being held under water. My fingers and toes refuse to warm up no matter what I do. My whole body just hurts when I think. Oh, and evidently my blood producing coughing fits have given me the gift of a hiatal hernia. Of the joy of that is just more that words can convey! It's not good when the fetal position makes you vomit, literally.

I'm sorry to sound so negative. I'm positive it will get better, eventually. I'm just not sure how long I can handle this constant river of crap through my life. I've already lost it and went on a verbal rampage in front of a cop, most of which I can't remember.

good grief! here come the water works now. i can't even get through to the unemployment office. now i'm looking forward to having to sit there all day tomorrow. great. what fun will that be? Hopefully i can get a seat near a trash can.

All i want to do is live a quiet life. what is so wrong about that? why is it so hard to do it? I just want to walk my dogs, watch my kid play soccer and get his rear whooped by girls in karate, and go to work were people hand me papers with numbers on them and I make sense out of them. I don't think that is asking too much.

blech. i hate this pitty party crap. blech blech blech. sorry y'all. i am just in so much physical and emotional pain today I'm not sure what to do with myself.
  2. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

i know kat! life is tough enough when were healthy,venting will make it a little less stressful. but going thru so much can make u sicker.

whenever i have had lots of stress i always end up crashing.the last verbal fight with my spouse left me in a horrible gallbladder attack, i hope things even out for you soon.

is there any way to call the unemployment office or make an appt instead of sitting forever? your not asking for too much,your plate is overflowing at the moment.

praying for better days for you!

((hugs)) kat

3. kat211

kat211 New Member

I can't get through to a real person to ask anything. 2/3 of my calls actually don't even go through, they go to a 'we can't connect your call at this time' phone company recording or something. the other 1/3 are either busy or go to the self service menu.

I'm surprised we haven't seen riots here like they have been having in the UK. I'd join a riot. what the heck. i'm already coughing blood from the mold house, every muscle in my body feels like it has been put through a sausage maker, I vomit each time I bend over, what's a little tear gas gonna do? Eh, people here are to apathetic to riot over unemployment.

I suppose me and my fanciful body of wonders will just have to go sit at the unemployment office and give the people there a show. Oh the joys of being ill and having one of these DD.