I FEEL SO ALONEBUT I KNOW I AM NOT

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cherokeeemoon, Mar 15, 2006.

1. cherokeeemoon

cherokeeemoon New Member

TO EVERY FIBRO SUFFERER
    I SIT HERE AT 505 AM AND SLEEP HAS ELUDED ME ONCE AGAIN, YET MY BODY AND MORE SO MY SOUL IS SO TIRED OF ENDURING THIS MONSTER THAT NEVER STOPS. I SIT AND WONDER WHEN MY LIFE WAS EVER NORMAL, I ONCE SAW MOVIE AND A LINE IN THE MOVIE TOUCHED MY VERY HEART THE LADY STATED TO GRIM REAPER IN THIS LIFE WE TRY TO COLLECT ALOT OF PRETTY PICTURES TO TAKE WITH US AND MY PRETTY PICTURES ARE SLOWLY DISAPPEARING. I AM VERY SORRY IF I SOUND LIKE I AM HAVING A PITY PARTY BUT I JUST NEEDED TO VENT. I KNOW ALL FIBRO SUFFER IN THEIR OWN PERSONAL WAY AND I PRAY FOR EVERYONE BUT ON THIS MORNING MY SO CALLED LIFE SEEMS NEVER ENDING AND YET I STILL KEEP FAITH THAT IT MUST GET BETTER SOMEHOW. ONCE AGAIN I AM THANKFUL TO BE ABLE TO POST THIS BECAUSE I AM SO VERY TIRED. [email address removed as per rules]
  2. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

before i start,your addy will be removed as we are not allowed to post them here so when you come back and see it gone dont be offended its done to protect you.

when i cant sleep i use a sort of relaxation meditation.
    ok i used to compete in martial arts and couldnt go out to compete with my head full of school/home/boyfriends.
    i used to sit cross legged ~(bear with me)~ hands together as in prayer, breath in hands still together up breath out hands still together down and out. i still use this in the day sometimes but for now we are thinking night.

ok so it 4am and your knackered, lie on your back and gradually relax your whole self and visualize the action of hands up breath in hands down breath out and when you are calm and relaxed just deep breaths.
    you will either drift back off or be snug and warm and relaxed either way its got to be better sitting knackered at your cpu thinking of the rest your not getting.

can i please ask you not to type your posts all in caps,i know your frustrated and want to show that but it mkes it hard for others to read, cheers
  3. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

your on a hammock, white sands with the warm sun heating your body. the hammock is gently swaying and your breathing in rythym with the sea.

i like that one when im feeling blue, if you want to add a half naked waiter...........
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

You need to remove your email as any weirdo can get a hold. Strange as the moderators usually get them off.

You are not alone.

Some people cannot read all capitals.

Need small aparagraphs too. Just so you know for next time.

I feel sorry you are up and alone. This darn DD is the pits.

Love Anne C The way you get it off is press edit and delete it.
  5. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

WE ALL ARE THERE WITH YOU NO ONE UNDERSTANDS BUT US. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VENT HERE IT WILL HELP YOU.

SLEEP IS IMPORTANT YOU BODY CANT HEAL IF YOU DONT SLEEP. I TAKE AMBIEN AND IT PUTS ME TO SLEEP. I ALSO TAKE ULTRAM FOR PAIN.

TODAY I FEEL PRETTY GOOD BUT WITH THIS DD you never know .

just know that it will get better love GAIL
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

And there is no getting around it.

I have CFS. The only thing that ever helps me sleep is some relaxation tapes I got from Kaiser. They will usually put me to sleep, at least for a short while, in a few minutes.