I feel so heavy all over , what is going on with me?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, May 10, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I feel so tired and just don't have an ounce of energy. My arms , legs, joints, and just about all of me feels like it is really heavy and hard to move. I have not done anything to make me feel like this. So I am worried about this. What is going on? And why?

This fatiqued feeling I get often but the feeling like my body is made of lead is not some thing I have daily except for today. My legs and arms are really acheing so deep that it feel like it in my bones , I wish I could get the heat in to where the pain is but unless I could stand having boiling water on me I am out of luck as I can't get the hot water to reach this deep pain I have.

I have felt like this a time or two but not often. I don't know if this the begining of a flare or the flu or what? I just know that I am in more pain tonight than usual and I feel like my body is made of lead. See there is nothing wrong with that. Right? I just want to feel good again. I don't know why my body refuses to behave tonight.

I have been good to it, I have not over done it or lifted anything heavy and I have had a nap.So why is my body picking on me?

I have grown up with legs that ached all the time and I was given asprin adn vitimin C. Did it work , not really, but as I grew the pain moved in to my knee's. They have felt like it has a pressure cooker inside under my kneecap. And that it is going to BLOW OFF! But it never has .

To night i just feel so tired and want to sleep and I am so achey tonight. I hvae tried a warm bath because I have learned that when I am feeling really tired the nice hot bath makes it hard for me to get out of the tub by my self. And since the hubby is in bed the warm bath had to do. But I am getting tired of my joints that are aching as are my knees, I am just not me to day. I don't know how to discriibe this feeling. IT is just Blah and this darn aching feeling in my whole body and in my shoulder on the right side. I don't know what I should do about this?

I do know that it is pointless to go to the ER for this pain because I have been there and they tell me that I take too much pain meds and that I take a stronger doseage that they can give in the ER. And since I have all my pain meds I should just take them and leave them out of this . Unless I am bleeding, have a broken bone, heart pain you know.And I don't have those.

I am not me today as stupid as that sounds it is true. I am achy all over and there is no reason other than stress. AS I have told some of you my Pain Doctor has been charged with a few counts of sexual assult and I don't believe that he did anything wrong. AS I have said I have been a patient for 4 years and he is always psroffensional with me and the other patients I have seen.

At my doctor's first pretrial there were over 100 patients of my doctor there to support him in anyway that we could. There were so many people there the judge wanted to know who they were there for and why would this many people be there for one man.

He learned that there are more than just the 100 people that were there that day there are about all of his patient load. And he has close to a 1,000 patients. AS he see's some in another state and in his office. But there was a pre trial to day to set the date pf the pretrial.

And i guess that it was very stressufull as the judge was all for the victim and to heck with the not guilty untill proven other wise. So I guess in his court it is guilty untill proven innocent. And that is stressfull for me and the rest of his patients.

So could this stress be making me feel so rotten? I don't know. I would like to know what is going on with me today. I am tired of this pain and aches that I have all the time. I know that fibro and The Chronic Meyofacial Pain Syndrome cause me Pain and acheyness and all sorts of other things. I have reached the point where I am just sick of it all. Hurint all the time, not sleeping enough, aching so deep that it is in my bones. I just want some relief, And my meds are not doing it tonight.

So the stress from today must have assited in the extra pain I have and just how I feel , I think. Since I am no doctor I can't say what my problem is. I do want to know what is going on and why me? No one can tell the the WHY ME? since we all have different conditions and pain levels. My pain levels and how I react to this pain is so low that I think I would cry if I was stuck by a pin and there was no blood. That is just how rotton I really feel to night.

Sorry for the whinning so much. I am having no more pain than anyone else has had on a bad day.So it is off to bed I go and I will take my night time meds adn go to bed and hope taht I will sleep good but I am not counting on it..
    Thanks for all you do for me and your reading my posts, YOur really do help me alot.
    SOFT HUGS TO ALL,
    Rosemarie
  2. volvo

volvo New Member

Hi

I couldnt go to work yesterday as i had the evil stomach bug. Ok i can deal with that but as the day went on my body got heavier and heavier, i felt cold in a lovely warm bath ( i put essential oils in the bath for the pain).
    By late last night my head felt like it was going to explode even gettting pains behind my ears!!! I hate this feelin, i suppose i get this about twice a year and the docs say its a chemical imbalance in my body. I have to say that i do feel a little wobbly through some part of it.

I dont know if i have helped u at all.
    Hope u feel better soon.

Best wishes Volvo
  3. volvo

volvo New Member

Hi

I couldnt go to work yesterday as i had the evil stomach bug. Ok i can deal with that but as the day went on my body got heavier and heavier, i felt cold in a lovely warm bath ( i put essential oils in the bath for the pain).
    By late last night my head felt like it was going to explode even gettting pains behind my ears!!! I hate this feelin, i suppose i get this about twice a year and the docs say its a chemical imbalance in my body. I have to say that i do feel a little wobbly through some part of it.

I dont know if i have helped u at all.
    Hope u feel better soon.

Best wishes Volvo
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i hve been in a few sticky situations pertaining to working for a dentist who was embezzling money form his partner...and his wife and he were also committing insurance fraud...i just could not believe it when i was told during my time off for a month after i had my spleen and gall bladder out...my friend worked for the good dentist...told me all about the sherriff seizing records...etc,,

they were found guilty..

then my son's peditriciam was charged for not using the proper ammount of crap can't think of the word irght now....
    stuff for injections...to prevent polio and others...he was watering down to save money...

he was proven guilty...he treated our family so kindly...i had moved to michigan at time...temporarily but it was all over in the papers...

and the dentist i worked for he had done this in the past...imagine going on job interviews and the dentist asks why are you looking elswhere..i had to tell them alledgely he is suspected of these offenses...

they would reply if you don'g this job get out he has doen this in the past...it put everythign into perspective for me..

but please let the courts decide to relieve you of your pain...justice will prevail////no matter what way it goes...

some cons are great...not saying your doctor is...but it does come out when these women or men do lie about rapes and ect...

so let it go to the higher power....

take care of yourself...

jodie
  5. mylilcherub428

mylilcherub428 New Member

my body feels heavy even if I'm not feelin that bad. I actually have to put on lighter clothes to feel like I can move. My mother in law has ms and experiences this also kim
  6. usanagirl

usanagirl New Member

I feel for you, I've had those days. But let me ask you something...are you taking any vitamin supplements?
    I take pharmaceutical grade supplements (no drugs) that make me feel better than ever! I even look at life with a much more positive attitude.

May you live life to it's fullest,
    Dena