I feel so much shame,need help here,high anxiety day

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by atiledsner, Feb 9, 2006.

1. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I posted a few weeks ago about my boyfriend.I said I didn't want him back and I didn't but he always talks his way back in here.Read atiledsn posts that will explain.

He got a job,he made all these promises about how he will help with the bills.He has in the past. I swear I never met a man that knew how to do so little.Don't misunderstand he helps in the house.

Tuesday night we went to have supper at my daughters.She got a call,said it was a tele-marketer, hung up.Then she talked to a girlfriend .

Me and the boyfriend came home, he checked the caller ID a man's name was on there.I said give me your calling card so i can call and see who called here.Then he said the name was the same one on my daughters phoneID when she said it was a tele-marketer.This means he had to get up and go look to see who called her house.Nosey?

He then asked was I talking to anyone else, a man.I replied NO.Then I offered him the calling card he refused to call the number he was so curious about.

I picked up the phone and called my daughter and asked what the number was that came up on her caller ID.It was the same one on my phone.I thought that would be the end of that.

He started cursing and using the F words again. He told me i was lying and that he had heard things about me.He said "You are so sorry that's what you are".

I have never had a bad name, been premisquios. I was SHOCKED TO say the least.Then he started making these demands that I look at him when he is speaking to me.

He screamed don't close your eyes look at me when I am talking to you.Don't you roll those eyes at me!!!!I was just trying to be quite.

He would ask me questions and then demand an answer.He never acted like he would hurt me physically but he threatened to turn the coffee table and other things over if I didn't answer his questions.

How can I be so stupid as to let this jerk come back here.

I feel sick to my stomach and my anxiety is running high.

I have never had anyone act like this towards

me before.I told him I should have gotten a restraining order the last time he left here.He said you can't do anything to keep me away from you.

I guess the thing that bothers me the most is that since I have seen a little of his anger before and then this episode,I don't know what he is capable of doing.

I can't stand to think about spending another minute with him.

HELP.........SUGGESTIONS PLEASE
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Next time he acts up call 911. Have the police take him away .Tell Them your afraid hes going to hurt you.

In RI if you do call they are put in jail and it is not us who press charges its the state.So he would have no way out of it except for counseling.

I would ask him to leave have a police officer there when you do .Is the home lease rental agreement or mortgage just in your name? And also all the utilities .That way he can not prove residency and would have to go.

Good luck to you .GET HIM OUT OF THERE NOW.

Please stay in touch with the board so we know your OK.
    Sue
  3. sslaird

sslaird New Member

as soon as you see this guy again, lock your door and call the police. DO NOT TALK TO HIM. GET AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE WHILE WAITING FOR POLICE. you do not want to know what he is capable of, beleive me. tell the police that he is stalking you and has threatened you. good luck.
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

get a restraining order asap.

It doesnt matter if you were promiscuous or not before you met him, it is NONE of his business, he has no right to make it his business.

He's jealous and controlling, the worst kind of man, he'll come around apologising and then it will all happen again.

Get Rid. Make sure you have the necessary legal backup to support you.

love
    Rosie
  5. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Don't take anymore crap, you know you are too good for that! Call the police! It sounds as if his next step will be to start hitting you. Don't let him! I will be praying for your safety! You do not have to spend another minute with him!
    Take Care!
    Kellyann
  6. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I took it to his relatives and told them that he needed a way home from work. I had to take him to work this morning.I am so thankful for your responces.

I did talk to the chief of police about a restraining order. I have to go through my attorney to get one. I promise I will do this.I am also going to change my phone number.

I live in seclusion so I'll have to get one of those security systems like rainflyr. If she can put one in so can I.

I think my nearest neighbor is not the kind of people I could trust.So I don't have any help there.

This is my house and all the contents, he just had a few things here for a change of clothes in case we went somewhere.

I can't tell you how wonderful it felt to read the things people had to say.I really don't have family except a daughter that lives close by.I have a son but he is always away in another state.

I'll keep you posted.........say a prayer for me.Dianne