I feel so stupid

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I was washing dishes today and cut my hand with a sharp

knife all the way from my pointer finger to the wrist on

the other side, it isn't even that deep, but it hurts like

I cut it to the bone! I feel like a big baby! Stupid I know.

Well Better go to bed, Good night all, Crispangel oh Gentle Hugs

2. star273

star273 New Member

Dont feel stupid. I know how much that hurts. For us, when we get hurt, its worse then others. ( I dont know if you read the post about how it feels when we stub our toe? That was the best thing I have ever read. It was so funny, yet so true.)It can be the smallest thing and feel like its the biggest. I know what you mean about feeling stupid. I am always worrying about being clumbsy and how I know I must look. Oh well, we just do what we can. Hang in there and I hope you feel better. :)
  3. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

did you go to the dr to have this checked out?

I know how our body can feel when we get hurt--and whoever said our body's hurt more from injuries is totally right.

You are not stupid ok?? We all have those days!!
  4. kellyann

kellyann New Member

That cut sounds painful to me! I would be yelling and crying my silly head off if it were me! Sounds t me like you might need to get it checked out by your doctor, if you are like me, everything tends to get infected easy if I'm not real careful. I think because of my low to non existant emune(SP)system. Jeez, I can't even think to spell this morning! Sorry! I have a migraine coming on.

I hope you are okay....I'll be worried until I see you post again! My prayers are with you!