I feel your pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

the day I came home from my hystorectomy may husband left me alone to take care of girls to go hunting.Less than 2 days after having gallbladder out I was going to the grocery store alone and carrying in goceries.
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

Are you SURE that you aren't talking about my husband!!!! LOL

I had a hysterectomy quite a few years ago, but after I was only for only a couple weeks, my husband asked me to carry in some fire wood during the day so he wouldn't have to carry it all in when he got home from work!!!!!!!! Of course, I told him to go jump in a lake!!!!! Then he said, OH, sorry I forgot about your surgery, but surely small pieces wouldn't hurt you! How could he forget about my surgery? I normally was at work for 10-12 hrs/day and I was home!!!

I had one child who was just 1 yr old then, the next oldest was 5, then one 9 who was in school. He never took even 1 day off to stay home and help me either!!! Never did, after having any of the kids, or any surgeries!!

Men!!! They just don't get it, do they?!!!!

3. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

Myhusband just admitted to me today(I was able to catch him in the middle of his control tactics)that he does talk down to me.That's not all he does but I will take that atleast.I told him today I was so tired of the way he treats me.I hope I got threw.I never know if he is telling the truth or what he thinks I want to hear.Time will tell if he really thinks he talks down to me.