I fell for it again

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Flibble, Jun 10, 2003.

1. Flibble

Flibble New Member

I can't believe I let myself think I might be getting better. You all know how it is...you wake up one morning and you feel ok not perfect just ok and the next day you feel good too. Hmm...You think to yourself I guess I found the right combo of drugs, sleep, food or whatever. I've won. This lasts for several weeks or in my case months. Then you wake up one morning and you have the same old crap back...the pain, dizziness and so tired you could just crawl into a hole. After so many years of this happening why do I still believe I can win? What makes me so stupid as to believe there is hope for recovery? What a dumb old broad! I fell for it again! Feel Better. Flibble
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You are not a 'dumb old broad'! We all do that. I wake up sometimes, and not 'move', I feel good, I lay there making all these great and wonderful plans for the day...........

Then I move, and the pain is still in my back, and I right back to my old self.

If we didn't have hope, what do we have???

You take care, and know you are not alone.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

I do the same thing. That's how I managed to get through the last few years at work. I think it's just the way this DD hits us. We just have to learn to accept that our good days have conditions attached to them. If we do too much, we pay for it later. I have tried to learn my limit and not exceed it. It seems to be working, as my good days seem to come in bunches when I don't over tax myself. I hope that you are able to do the same.
    Kate