I finally changed and filled in the rest of my profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by atiledsner, Dec 22, 2006.

1. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I was determined to get this done before the 1st of the year.I hope people will read it. I hope it will give people some hope that life does go on after many bad things happen in our live.

Your prayers needed.
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

your bio. I think it is so important that we have a little info on people, even if it is just what they are suffering from. Otherwise, it's hard to communicate.
    Sorry your marriage didn't work out.....my prayers are with you. Have a good Christmas and new year. Terri
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Yes, it is good that you wrote your bio; both for us on the board and for yourself. Sometimes I think it has a healing factor when you gget some of the stuff off your chest so to speak, even if you are writing about things that are very unpleasant to talk and think about.

So sorry that you had to go through so much in your life. Don't give up and things can get better !! Please don't give up and have patience. I know that it is hard to do sometimes.

More later. Hope you have a wonderful, Merry and blessed Christmas and new year to come.

Keep us informed and please try and keep your chin up. Things can get better !!! Writing that bio was good for you !!! If you need to talk just call me (granni).

Lots of warm hugs,

That granni (Marilyn)
  4. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I didn't mean to sound like I had no good times in my life I have. Someone else wrote here and said thay had a lot to happen in the last 5 years.

They asked if things like this happened to anyone else.I figured if I just shared my stuff they might feel a lot better.

Besides having my children the business I started was a highlight of my life. When my first husband left he told me not to ever expect to make over minimum wage. I made miminum wage 3 days, then got a raise, working for a design company.

Then went on to create my own successful business.He and his new woman were shocked! Sometimes harsh words like his does make you stand up sooner.

I am just at a crossroads of my life and I know choices have to be made. I just want to make better choices than I have before.