I Finally Did A Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Oct 31, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello all:

Well, I was not sure it was important to do a Profile, but so many have said it was, so: I did it.

I hope it is OK.

nyrofan
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I like your Bio, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter
    and your marriage. mind if I ask whee did you get the screen name nyrofan?

Love to all, Ann
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Ann:

Back in the stoneage there was a popular singer and songwriter by the name of Laura Nyro. She did not last long. She was somewhat of a bright shooting star.

I have her albums from the sixties and still love each one of them. So, since I was a big fan, I was playing her music when i joined here. So, I thought NyroFan as a nick.

LOL.....I assume you are using a son's name in your nick??

nyrofan

4. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I knew there was something we had in common...I'm a NYer too...

Family was originally from Poland, came over here and made their homes in Flushing, Greenpoint, Sunnyside and my parents ended up on Long Island...North Massapequa area, then Farmingdale, West Babylon and North Babylon...I moved to Maine (like a sch***k, tehe,NY slang) 7 years ago and would give my legs to go back home (the way it used to be).

Things have changed so there but I still miss it...And the food!!!!! Geez, I am envious...I miss pizza, cannolis, heck I miss everything edible...Plus, now I can't forget the best looking people on the planet...I have been many places and you just can't find lookers like back home...

I know you have had it hard hon, I'm sorry for that...You are a true survivor...

When you said you met a doctor, I thought WOOHOO!!! But a NY doctor...YOU GO NYRO!!!!!!!

Love to you~Alicia
  5. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Thank you for sharing your story. You haven't had it easy for sure! Especially the loss of your daughter.

But like the others say, you are a survivor! It sounds like you have done well all by yourself. Good for you!!!
  6. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Hi Nyrofan,

So sorry about your daughter.Thats a hard road to take.

And the a divorce,along with this DD.

I applaud you for your strength.Bless You!!

Jordane
  7. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I always knew you were a brave woman by the other posts you've made.

Hugs,

Nancy B
  8. mindbender

mindbender New Member

That's also nyrofantastic
  9. Scapper

Scapper New Member

Thanks for posting.

So sorry about your daughter......my heart hurts just reading it!!!

Sounds like you have endured A LOT but you have managed as best you can to land on your feet.....GOOD FOR YOU.

Good luck with your new "potential man" :)

scapper
  10. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

Great job on the profile, when will get a pic of you (lol)?

sees
  11. Callum

Callum New Member

Doesn't it feel like that sometimes?

Thanks for sharing your profile.

Callum
  12. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Thanks for sharing your profile, I have been following your "dr. story". I see you have had some really hard times in life. I hope you have been able to find some happiness and peace. Thanks for sharing your story. Kim :)
  13. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

I've read alot of your posts and could tell your a strong upbeat kind of person.I'm so sorry for your loss.I had parents with drinking problems also so I can relate with that.It takes alot just to get through life with just that.Than-you for sharing.
    Pam