I finally found my way in here

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fivesue, Mar 13, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I have been wanting to get on this board, but couldn't find a way. I just did!

I am very thankful to have this resource....I pray that God blesses each of you today. I'm going to check out some of the posts, but just really glad this is here now. It seems like a lot of problems on the other boards will be helped by having this independent.

Blessings,
    Sue
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I came over here to ask for prayer for this old body...and saw your post.

Hopefully, I will see you around here.

Mari
  3. kch64

kch64 New Member

Glad you made it! Good to "see" you. How have you been?

Kendra
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Yes, I like this format. It is neat to come here and pray for others.

Kendra, I am doing OK, but I'm having trouble getting over a bout of diverticulitus. It is a bummer. However, I am better than I was. Just takes some time. How are you?

Mama....loved hearing from you. HOpe you are better today.

Love,
    Sue
  5. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Glad you found your way here too!:)
    I keep forgetting to check my posts here, in fact sometimes I forget that I posted here at all!
    I'm glad we can come here and pray for one another, I just need to pray that I remember to do it!:)
    God Bless, Claudia
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I get so caught up in what's going on in life that I forget to pray at times. This is a good thing for me. It reminds me to stop and talk to God, to slow down and to give all my problems up to Him....and all the others' problems, also.

I saw CrispAngel66 had her hearing and she didn't feel too good about it. I surely hope both of you win. I am really concerned about her diabetes and not being able to take care of it because of cost. That disease can be so devastating.

Thanks for your reply and all the good things you do on the board.

Blessings,
    Sue
  7. kch64

kch64 New Member

Thank God and I know all the prayers that are said for me are working.

I took a break for awhile (a few weeks) from the other board, and when I came back, it was a mess.

However, I sinced the storm coming.

I'm just thanking the Lord for everyday and every blessing.

Even while we are sick, we have been blessed with so much.

It's good to see you here. I'll be talking to you soon.

Kendra