I finally made it in to my docs

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by brokenhartedangle, Apr 17, 2003.

1. brokenhartedangle

brokenhartedangle New Member

I finally got in and started all the tests. Well I go in for an MRI and see a neurologist. My doctor thinks that I may have nerve damage. I hope not but we will see. Thanks again for all your support it means a lot to me. I hope everyone is doing well. I now have some good meds to help with most of the pain. It's the best I think I can hope for now until we find out what I have. Well I will keep ya all posted and hope that everyones feeling well and my God Bless you and keep you safe.

Betsy
  2. catgal

catgal New Member

Hi Betsy~~So glad you finally got in to see your doc. I had an MRI two years ago and found out where so many of my problems were coming from. I had advanced degenerative disc disease, a shattered vertebrae, nerve damage, and multiple back problems. AT LAST something that showed up on an x-ray! It wasn't good news, but I was relieved to know that what was causing me so much pain could actually be validated.

I hope you don't have these problems though, and that everything goes well for you. Blessings, Carol...
  3. Bellesmom

Bellesmom New Member

Keep us posted, okay?

We care...

Love
    Pam
  4. brokenhartedangle

brokenhartedangle New Member

Thank you calro and pam and everyone for ya support. I will keep ya all informed about whats going on with my testing. Have a great day everyone and may God Bless you and keep you safe.

Luv ya

Betsy