I finally updated my profile & added picture... after 4 years :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pamj, Nov 5, 2005.

1. pamj

pamj New Member

OK, so it took me a while to actually scan a picture. I chose the one I enjoy looking at the most & wanted to share it with you. It's a reminder of the best day of my life :)

Thank you all for sharing your pics with everyone. It's so much fun putting faces to the names, and seeing all of your beautiful children & lovable pets! It always puts a smile on my face.

take care,
    Pam
    [This Message was Edited on 11/06/2005]
  2. jennypee

jennypee New Member

It looks just like a scene from a movie! Beautiful!
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

you love it so much. What scenery!

I miss travelling too Pam but memories will always be there especially when you have such great photos.

love
    Rosie
  4. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Very nice picture

Glad you could share it.

Sue
  5. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

Thanks for sharing this. I can see why you like this particular picture so much. I could look at it for a long time too, and I don't know either of you!! LOL Great compostion all around.
  6. maee16

maee16 New Member

Hi, wish I knew how to do all those things on this site. I would love to see and put names and faces together. Having Fibro/ Rsd/CFS has me in the house so much I don't see many people anymore. I miss going to my support group meetings. Can you help me out? Maee16?
  7. pamj

pamj New Member

I'm not sure which part you would like help with, so I'll tell you all the profile info.

To see a person's profile: Just click on their name beside their message and it will open. If there is a picture attached, it will be on top of the page. Right below picture section is a description of the person's interests, etc... It's a fun way to learn about each other.

To update your own profile: look near the top of the page where is says "you are logged in as Maee16" "view my profile/edit profile". Click on "edit profile" and add information about yourself in the boxes. Then click on the bottom to update the information.

To add a picture: If you don't have a scanner at home, ask a friend to scan your photo & email it to you. Once you have it on your computer, we can help you add it to your profile.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. It's a nice way for us to learn more about each other & find people with common interests :)

take care, Pam
  8. pamj

pamj New Member

Thanks so much for the thoughtful replies!

Jennypee - I love your dog! Soooo cute :)
    Rosie - thanks for your sweet thoughts!
    Sue - great painting! It's wonderful to be so creative!
    Mar19 - your granddaughter is gorgeous!
    Maee16 - I hope you'll be able to update your profile soon, let us know if you need any help!
    Carrie - I love the collage of photos you have & I also hope you're feeling better. I know you were very sick yesterday.

Thanks for sharing your profiles with everyone. It's so nice to meet you all.

Pam :)
  9. JLH

JLH New Member

Oh, how beautiful! What a wonderful setting for a wedding! How I would love to be walking barefoot on a beach somewhere! I can't see your faces, but you two look great!

Hugs,
    Janet
  10. pamj

pamj New Member

What a lovely picture of you & your husband! I'll have to find one that shows our faces to put on my profile later.

take care, Pam