I finally won my SSDI

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Five0, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Five0

Five0 New Member

I am so happy today. After 2 years I finally was approved for social security dissability I m STOKED!!!!!!!!!!
  2. TinaJones

TinaJones New Member

That's great - congratulations! --Tina
  3. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Very well done on that.I know from reading some of the posts it appears a very difficult & stressful award to get.So thats great news,although I'm sure most of us would trade it for full health,but hey,at least it should help you financially & take some stress off.
    Best wishes,Paul.
  4. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

I know exactly how you feel. It's a great load off of your mind.
  5. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Always happy to see these posts!! Just shows perseverence pays off---I'm thrilled for you!

Hugs,
    Pam
  6. TKE

TKE New Member

CONGRATS :)
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so happy for you. I hope this makes your life a little easier.
  8. judieann

judieann New Member

So happy for you, my daughter is going to try and get her's she is 48 and I know she will have a fight. thanks , Jude.
  9. BobinGermany

BobinGermany New Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob
  10. obrnlc

obrnlc New Member

hi five-0, CONGRATULATIONS to you and desertsage! My hearing is on Tuesday, do you guys have any tips for me? (FM) I also meet the CDC criteria for CFS but don't think it is documented as such in my records, labeled, i mean. Too bad--they have to accept the CDC guidelines now! PLEASE if anyone has any encouraging, or warning, words of advice, please let me know--thanks, L
  11. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

Now go out and celebrate by doing something nice for yourself: pedicure, manicure, massage, shopping, a new pair of shoes, etc.
    Mini